Kit harington

So Just out from the 2.30 show and what can I say, Kits body Is amazing and his ass omg!

Im not gonna lie the frontal is really dimly lit as the lights go down but he does walk around the bed and there are mirrors.

While not what I expected I think it suits his frame and I certainly would be happy seeing him dominate me like he did her, whip including.

It is extremely tight seating so I dont see how a leak can come of it but I recommend going to see it and choosing the stalls A-D and seats 20-26 for the best views.

He does trust and trust hard and the mirrors really showcase his ass.

He also came out and took pics with everyone and signed programmes so yes it was definitely worth the £10 ticket lottery. I may go again just for his scene.

Attachments

So Just out from the 2.30 show and what can I say, Kits body Is amazing and his ass omg!

Im not gonna lie the frontal is really dimly lit as the lights go down but he does walk around the bed and there are mirrors.

While not what I expected I think it suits his frame and I certainly would be happy seeing him dominate me like he did her, whip including.

It is extremely tight seating so I dont see how a leak can come of it but I recommend going to see it and choosing the stalls A-D and seats 20-26 for the best views.

He also came out and took pics with everyone and signed programmes so yes it was definitely worth the £10 ticket lottery. I may go again just for his scene.
And did you get a clear view of his cock ?

Didn't you take a photo with him? Is his penis smaller than you expected?

• Haha
Reactions: nvrthere
Didn't you take a photo with him? Is his penis smaller than you expected?
I did take a photo and tbh there isn't so much security as there are ushers present but the seating are literally on top of each other. I do believe the dim lighting is supposed to protect his modesty but it didn't where I was.

When he jumped on the bed his ass just looked unreal and his balls hung under.

His penis isn't big but his frame is small, he looked about inches and he has very impressive full balls with a nice pubic region but it seemed trimmed well but then again he walks around so I was focused on seeing the peen.

I did take a photo and tbh there isn't so much security as there are ushers present but the seating are literally on top of each other. I do believe the dim lighting is supposed to protect his modesty but it didn't where I was.

His penis isn't big but his frame is small, he looked about inches and he has very impressive full balls with a nice pubic region but it seemed trimmed well but then again he walks around so I was focused on seeing the peen.

The things I would do for a DM with the photo you got. ❤️

• Haha
Reactions: nvrthere

He looked about how many inches? You didnt type the number

Reactions: Crex

Did you mean a photo with him afterwards outside the stage door or.. actually during the show? What was your seat? Was you near the front?