Kit harington

Some people who saw the play said that he's not as ripped as he was in the Industry trailer, is that true? Did you notice any difference?
He’s never been in a better shape in my opinion. I saw him in Dr Faustus and he was leaner but still muscly - the most outstanding thing was his abs. I had noticed his chest and arms are bigger now, he is definitely heavy lifting in his free time

He’s never been in a better shape in my opinion. I saw him in Dr Faustus and he was leaner but still muscly - the most outstanding thing was his abs. I had noticed his chest and arms are bigger now, he is definitely heavy lifting in his free time
he knows his physical appearance is a vital part of why he's getting work, so he's keeping it up.

Better shape than in Pompeii?!

So jealous you’ve seen that, like happy there was leaks but yeh I was at uni so couldn’t go and I’ve regretted it ever since haha

The first few stalls on the right side of the theatre, right at the back. If you sit that far as I did it's likely you won't see it for more than a couple of seconds
right at the back? Not near the stage then, want to know the best seats to get a view of his balls from behind haha

I did take a photo and tbh there isn't so much security as there are ushers present but the seating are literally on top of each other. I do believe the dim lighting is supposed to protect his modesty but it didn't where I was.

When he jumped on the bed his ass just looked unreal and his balls hung under.

His penis isn't big but his frame is small, he looked about inches and he has very impressive full balls with a nice pubic region but it seemed trimmed well but then again he walks around so I was focused on seeing the peen.
Where was you seated? Trying to find the best seats to see his balls from behind and his arse when undressing etc and his balls from behind when he jumps onto the bed etc haha

He was definitely ripped! His abs were extremely impressive and that genuinely caught me off guard more as was not expecting that body but then he comes out to take pics and it's all loose fitting stuff but his ass just sticks out.

I did find it funny how after he spoke to everyone and took pics he just casually walked off into a busy street lol
I think the interesting thing is the people getting autographs and photos after the show just saw him naked. Now, assuming 75% of them are pretty big Kit fans, it's got to be on their mind. Of course you can't say, "It was great seeing your dick! Thanks for showing it!" That is the weird unspoken thing about theater like that. Unless you are a real-life friend of his, it can't be brought up, yet both sides have it in their mind. Both the fan who saw it and Kit who showed it. Live theater is odd like that.

It would be great if someone could, respectfully, ask him about it, but he'd surely not take it well even though he did it.

Kit knows he's hot and that a lot of fans love his body. He also works hard to keep it in great shape, so people look/he gets work. It's odd in society how there is kind of an unspoken rule about nudity. You can look, you can fantasize, you can tell friends discreetly afterward, but you can't really say anything to the person you saw. It's not like you can say to a hot guy you see in the locker room, "BTW, great ass". Well, not unless it's two gay guys hooking up in the sauna or something.

Reactions: StoryFan
I don't care if it's small
He's beautiful
Smoking hot body
Perfect bubble butt
Nice voice
Dreamy lips
I... Don't... Wanna.. be... A white mens whore
*Throws everything around with telekinesis*

Reactions: StoryFan