Kit harington

I'm here to cheer up those you won't be able to come see the play in London as I went to today's play I (barely) saw nothing. And for those who will buy tickets I would highly advised you to seat on the left side as some users said before. As well as at close decent distance. I was on the right side and the second last row.

He removes all his clothes sideways so by the time he starts to walk around the stage the lights go quite dime. I got to get to have a glimpse of the shape of the penis but I couldn't really tell the size. And a bit of one testicle, it looked big but again not in great detail. At some point he walks to the bed facing the audience I could not see a thing except his pubes. If you're close enough, I'm sure you can see it clearly.

It was still worth seeing take his trousers off and suddenly seeing him naked head to toe while he walks around the stage. The ass is glorious and (almost forgot to mention) the view from the rear and balls hanging was also outstanding

P.S: I enjoyed it the play and made some interesting points about racial questions in interracial couples. Its not like I dragged to myself to the theatre just for the sake of seeing Kit naked

I'm here to cheer up those you won't be able to come see the play in London as I went to today's play I (barely) saw nothing. And for those who will buy tickets I would highly advised you to seat on the left side as some users said before. As well as at close decent distance. I was on the right side and the second last row.

He removes all his clothes sideways so by the time he starts to walk around the stage the lights go quite dime. I got to get to have a glimpse of the shape of the penis but I couldn't really tell the size. And a bit of one testicle, it looked big but again not in great detail. At some point he walks to the bed facing the audience I could not see a thing except his pubes. If you're close enough, I'm sure you can see it clearly.

It was still worth seeing take his trousers off and suddenly seeing him naked head to toe while he walks around the stage. The ass is glorious and (almost forgot to mention) the view from the rear and balls hanging was also outstanding

P.S: I enjoyed it the play and made some interesting points about racial questions in interracial couples. Its not like I dragged to myself to the theatre just for the sake of seeing Kit naked
Where about did you sit?

Do all sides offer good views of his ass? So if going for the left side still get all the great views of his ass?
Yes, you may get a better side of the ass from the right side when he takes the trousers off but then he does a circle around the bed. There are mirrors to help you to see him from different angles anyway. When he's thrusting he's facing the audience so most of the audience can see from the mirrors.

You also get to see his ass (partially) at the beginning

Yes, you may get a better side of the ass from the right side when he takes the trousers off but then he does a circle around the bed. There are mirrors to help you to see him from different angles anyway. When he's thrusting he's facing the audience so most of the audience can see from the mirrors.

You also get to see his ass (partially) at the beginning
Some people who saw the play said that he's not as ripped as he was in the Industry trailer, is that true? Did you notice any difference?

Some people who saw the play said that he's not as ripped as he was in the Industry trailer, is that true? Did you notice any difference?

He was definitely ripped! His abs were extremely impressive and that genuinely caught me off guard more as was not expecting that body but then he comes out to take pics and it's all loose fitting stuff but his ass just sticks out.

I did find it funny how after he spoke to everyone and took pics he just casually walked off into a busy street lol

Has something leaked because when you search his name on twitter it comes up with “no results” almost like a black out

Reactions: Umon and guycrush
He was definitely ripped! His abs were extremely impressive and that genuinely caught me off guard more as was not expecting that body but then he comes out to take pics and it's all loose fitting stuff but his ass just sticks out.

I did find it funny how after he spoke to everyone and took pics he just casually walked off into a busy street lol
the British are much more shy and reserved so he shouldn't be approached so much on the streets lol