Kit harington

Not all actors are made to be first class just like in every profession. He is ok at best which isn't a bad thing. As long as he has movies and plays he is in which aren't garbage he will be fine.
I don't think he's a bad actor at all. I just don't think he's an exceptional one. You don't need to be an exceptional actor to have a career though. (And now that I think of it, you kind of basically just said that, didn't you? lol)

And Kit, if you're reading this, as I've said before, please don't be upset. I still love you.

I don't think he's a bad actor at all. I just don't think he's an exceptional one. You don't need to be an exceptional actor to have a career though. (And now that I think of it, you kind of basically just said that, didn't you? lol)

And Kit, if you're reading this, as I've said before, please don't be upset. I still love you.
Did I say something different?

Yeah. Kit doesn’t have the acting range or a big celebrity status to really boost anything.
yeah him being on the show isn't going to give it a boost. like someone mentioned a while ago, i think the reason the show has lasted as long as it has is bc it's co-produced by bbc one.

and slave play has been a well established and popular play before kit came along. even without him, there'd still be plenty of people to see it.

it's perfectly fine if he's not a leading man movie star. at least he's still in the game and finding work.

I saw a YouTube review of The Beast Within that said, in the critic's opinion, Kit doesn't have that leading man quality and can't carry a film as the star. That's in the eye of the beholder I guess. I do think it's interesting that his biggest successes have been in ensemble things like Game of Thrones and Slave Play. I also saw Blood for Dust, which he was excellent in, and he wasn't the main character there either. Industry's an ensemble show as well, as I don't think his character will be the main lead, just one of the leads. Nothing wrong with being an ensemble actor though, in my opinion.

Do you agree with that assessment? That he's not necessarily a leading man actor?

I think he may be able to carry an action or sword and sorcery film or show. For example, his ill-fated Jon Snow show or something like the Witcher. I think he could do well in something where he's a medieval or ancient sword fighter. (Though Pompeii didn't work out.)
Game of Thrones was mega successful because it was amazing in every aspect, it was a cultural phenomenon, it would’ve been fine with anyone else being cast as Jon Snow. Kit was just incredibly lucky to be in it.

But shows like Industry where there are no big battle scenes or dragons, they have to rely on the talent and charisma of the actors. In Kit’s case, his biggest contribution to the success of the show would be his naked body.

Kind of similar to the White Lotus where it wasn’t that popular during the first season, then they brought on Theo James, Will Sharpe, Leo Woodall, and Adam DiMarco in season 2 and every episode had at least one of them showing butt. Didn’t take long for the gays to make the show blow up

Game of Thrones was mega successful because it was amazing in every aspect, it was a cultural phenomenon, it would’ve been fine with anyone else being cast as Jon Snow. Kit was just incredibly lucky to be in it.

But shows like Industry where there are no big battle scenes or dragons, they have to rely on the talent and charisma of the actors. In Kit’s case, his biggest contribution to the success of the show would be his naked body.

Kind of similar to the White Lotus where it wasn’t that popular during the first season, then they brought on Theo James, Will Sharpe, Leo Woodall, and Adam DiMarco in season 2 and every episode had at least one of them showing butt. Didn’t take long for the gays to make the show blow up
The White Lotus wasn't popular during the first season? What planet are you on? It's first season was so popular, HBO begged Mike White(the showrunner) for a second season, it was originally only supposed to be a miniseries. Not only did Season 1 have similar ratings to Season 2 it also swept the Emmys. So your last statement is just wrong

Good point, but I think the White Lotus had huge actors on it like Jennifer Coolidge and stuff. That helped. I don't know that Industry has any of that.

And you also seem to be being even harder on Kit than we have been. You're suggesting that he doesn't have much talent at all, just good looks. lol. But you're allowed to have that opinion.

The White Lotus wasn't popular during the first season? What planet are you on? It's first season was so popular, HBO begged Mike White(the showrunner) for a second season, it was originally only supposed to be a miniseries. Not only did Season 1 have similar ratings to Season 2 it also swept the Emmys. So your last statement is just wrong
okay, right?!?

Screenshot_20240801_004833_Chrome.jpg

the show was a hit from the get go!!

you make an interesting point though. I do wonder where Kit's career will be when his looks start to fade. He's a man though, and he works out, so he probably has about 10 to 15 more years of being a hot ripped guy, maybe 20 if he takes care of himself and gets the right facelifts and botox and such.

But I do think he's good at playing bad guys, so he could rely on that. As I said before, he was good as an evil drug runner in Blood for Dust, and reviews have said he's great at playing a jerk in the Beast Within. His Industry character's supposed to be dirty too. He's smart to play darker, more morally gray guys. He's good at that. (And also, that may be what he's like in real life if rumors are true, so maybe it's not acting.

Last edited by a moderator:

You make a good point though. I wonder where Kit's career will be when his looks and body fade. If he takes care of himself and gets good work done, he can last a while as the "hot guy."

He's good at playing bad guys though, so he's got that going for him. Almost all of his non-GoT characters have been morally gray or immoral people.

You make a good point though. I wonder where Kit's career will be when his looks and body fade. If he takes care of himself and gets good work done, he can last a while as the "hot guy."

He's good at playing bad guys though, so he's got that going for him. Almost all of his non-GoT characters have been morally gray or immoral people.
his acting has definitely improved through the years so im sure he’s gonna keep finding roles. On the screen or in theater. But he definitely should milk his sex appeal and make the most out of it

his acting has definitely improved through the years so im sure he’s gonna keep finding roles. On the screen or in theater. But he definitely should milk his sex appeal and make the most out of it
He would've killed it on onlyfans.

GT6uwNEb0AURaiv

Harry with his tall and lean build on top of Kit's short and stocky body (with that fat ass). A sextape we all need

GT6uwNEb0AURaiv

Harry with his tall and lean build on top of Kit's short and stocky body (with that fat ass). A sextape we all need
I do wonder if kits proportions and how his body looks would work if he was taller? Like can you still have the stocky kinda and the proportions he has if you’re over 6 ft?

I was too lazy to cut this, so it repeats, but... you get the point :)

The video starts just as he's pulling his pants up... what do you think he was doing before the camera started recording. ;-)

View attachment 139560921

(Note: The play producer or director posted this on tiktok, so it's not an illegal clip from the play. Don't ban or sue me.)
Nothing leaked from this play yet?

Reactions: boogiewoogie