Kit harington

He's doing a very sexy movie with Sophie Turner called the Dreadful as well. I wonder if that will be another B movie as well. I'm thinking so, but there will also be nudity in that one too. I saw the Japanese movie it's based on, and sexual desire was a big part of the plot.

lol. How is it terrible? I want details.

Baby Ruby was also a huge letdown. For a thriller, it was tame AF.
It's boring, scenes keep cutting and not showing, there is hardly any dialogue. Too many panning shots.
Feels like it's a period piece but it's also modern.
Kit looks gorgeous though and we got some nudity at least.

Reactions: Marilynluvah
It's boring, scenes keep cutting and not showing, there is hardly any dialogue. Too many panning shots.
Feels like it's a period piece but it's also modern.
Kit looks gorgeous though and we got some nudity at least.
i wonder, are these the only kinds of scripts he's getting offered, or is he choosing this kind of stuff? i'm thinking it's the former. But in any case, as long as he can get paid well doing it, it doesn't matter.

lol. How is it terrible? I want details.

Baby Ruby was also a huge letdown. For a thriller, it was tame AF.
Baby Ruby was so lame. I only watched it for Kit and Meredith Hagner and both their parts were pretty small.

i wonder, are these the only kinds of scripts he's getting offered, or is he choosing this kind of stuff? i'm thinking it's the former. But in any case, as long as he can get paid well doing it, it doesn't matter.
Well he is down as a producer for The Beast Within.

but i guess my point is, he doesn't want to do fantasy or sci-fi heroes, but he wants to do movies like this and Baby Ruby? That's what confuses me.
I don't blame actors at the end of the day. Many of them sign on to films without even being given a script.
And then there are re-shoots/editing.

Reactions: Idek1