Kit harington

I've seen some pretty healthy bulges in Kit's pants in photos and movies over the years. I always thought he was hung. It's kinda funny that, from what I'm hearing online, it's mostly sack. He must have some nice low hangers.
I think his dick is small or average after all when Take Me Out was leaked everyone agreed that Jesse Williams was gifted, as for Kit there is a lot of disagreement among those who saw the play, some say it is small others say it is average anyway it's good that It's not big after all it would be very unfair if it was that perfect

Reactions: Idek1
It’s boderline homophonic that people who doesn’t live in the UK won’t be able to see it.
Yes haha, I'll be really pissed if the Londoners don't leak anything from the play, not even a dark or blurry photo

I think his dick is small or average after all when Take Me Out was leaked everyone agreed that Jesse Williams was gifted, as for Kit there is a lot of disagreement among those who saw the play, some say it is small others say it is average anyway it's good that It's not big after all it would be very unfair if it was that perfect

as good looking and rich as he is, if he had a big dick too, he'd be insufferably cocky. lol

I saw the play in London this weekend. The guy has such a nice body and what a great ass! His dick is very small, I know it's not hard but still. no way he can be more than 7 inches hard. Still very fuckable guy. He was very nice off stage as well.

So 7 inches is considered very small now? Get the fuck out of here. 🤣 He could have a 3 inch cock for all I care and I'd still take him in a heartbeat. I know it's large penis support group but oh for fuck's sake. 😂

So 7 inches is considered very small now? Get the fuck out of here. 🤣 He could have a 3 inch cock for all I care and I'd still take him in a heartbeat. I know it's large penis support group but oh for fuck's sake. 😂
he's rich too, so you might get a new car out of it or something too. :)

Why such a big modesty sock for a small package though?

it's definitely balls! ;-)

Have you ever seen a modesty sock?! They hang down quite low. I don't think they exactly measure them based on the man's package size.