Klwhick (keegan whicker)

Excellent point. This forum should ban comments it should only allow videos and pics. People do not know how to not be messy like women but in the same breath demand respect from society. It amazes me how half this guy’s thread is people bashing him like they know him personally. Yikes.
Can you not disrespect women by referring to them as “messy”? I have seen plenty of messy men as well. Kk tkxxx

Can you not disrespect women by referring to them as “messy”? I have seen plenty of messy men as well. Kk tkxxx

My whole point was that this website isn’t to bash people but to post videos and pics. It should stay that way instead of the waste pages of people being disrespectful with each other.

Reactions: masseybj
My whole point was that this website isn’t to bash people but to post videos and pics. It should stay that way instead of the waste pages of people being disrespectful with each other.
Lol so you’re calling for everyone to be respectful to each other as you disrespect women in your post by using a stereotype...got it.