Klwhick (keegan whicker)

He’s been showing dong more on a regular subscriber OF

images

If you’re interested in one of the videos I wouldn’t mind getting some of the money I spent back. PM me. I have an older video, but he gets off it while his bf fucks him. No face though. It’s in two parts so it’s like 6 minutes.

Reactions: deleted1517412
Haha so last time he sold this video, it was in two parts. First one was foreplay and whatever for $100. It lasted like a minute. In this video if it includes the fucking, he gets fucked for like 30-45 seconds, then the guy pulls out and cums and then Keegan cums. Not worth $200, no one waste your money.

He also sold the same set of vids and pics without noting they were the same as he sold before (it was a set of when he was on vacation and got fucked) so I ended up buying a $100 set that was the exact same $100 set I bought before.

Be very cautious when buying his stuff when you’ve bought stuff from him before.

Did anyone get his recent ppv video with the dildo?
It’s 3 minutes and 40 seconds of the same angle, no camera movement, just him bouncing back and forth on the dildo. You at most see his hole get stretched by it and him stroking, but you don’t really see him cum (idk if he actually does). You can hear him hitting some poppers at the end, but still kind of mediocre content. The price is only because it’s Keegan, not because it’s quality.

Now she’s moving to NYC. She just moved to LA a few months ago. What a messy queen.

Reactions: HenryMarshall
Haha so last time he sold this video, it was in two parts. First one was foreplay and whatever for $100. It lasted like a minute. In this video if it includes the fucking, he gets fucked for like 30-45 seconds, then the guy pulls out and cums and then Keegan cums. Not worth $200, no one waste your money.

He also sold the same set of vids and pics without noting they were the same as he sold before (it was a set of when he was on vacation and got fucked) so I ended up buying a $100 set that was the exact same $100 set I bought before.

Be very cautious when buying his stuff when you’ve bought stuff from him before.
This happened to me as well! I actually said something to him, he said they were different, I sent a screenshot of the one I already bought and he was like “lol oh my bad”. Then instead of a refund or something else, he sent me a new PPV “just for me”. Like why am I paying you again? I just bought the same thing twice because YOU didn’t specify it was different. Content is good, but that was the last time I bought something from him.

This happened to me as well! I actually said something to him, he said they were different, I sent a screenshot of the one I already bought and he was like “lol oh my bad”. Then instead of a refund or something else, he sent me a new PPV “just for me”. Like why am I paying you again? I just bought the same thing twice because YOU didn’t specify it was different. Content is good, but that was the last time I bought something from him.
You would think he wouldn't rip off his clientele so he could have returning customers for long-term earnings. Instead of tricking them into giving him more money in the short-term. That's just Business 101

You would think he wouldn't rip off his clientele so he could have returning customers for long-term earnings. Instead of tricking them into giving him more money in the short-term. That's just Business 101
If this crazy queen was intelligent he would still be working at Microsoft.

Reactions: Lehehe
The thing is before that happened, I was actually impressed. If his PPV descriptions were vague I’d ask what was in them, he’d flat out tell me and wouldn’t give me a bullshit “you’ll have to buy to find out” kind of answer which I appreciated. But oh well. Still better than the rest and I do recommend his PPVs to people that have never gotten them before but if you have, just be careful because if you buy one you’ve seen before you’re probably out of luck.

Reactions: deleted1517412
The thing is before that happened, I was actually impressed. If his PPV descriptions were vague I’d ask what was in them, he’d flat out tell me and wouldn’t give me a bullshit “you’ll have to buy to find out” kind of answer which I appreciated. But oh well. Still better than the rest and I do recommend his PPVs to people that have never gotten them before but if you have, just be careful because if you buy one you’ve seen before you’re probably out of luck.
Moving to NYC isn’t cheap. Girl’s gotta do what she’s gotta do.