Klwhick (keegan whicker)

Tbh just like any torrent site, your ratio matters. If your download rights are taken, that means you have a poor ratio and you have downloaded more than you have uploaded. The whole point of torrent sites that use ratios is to keep people out who only take and do not contribute to the community. If you want to fix your ratio so you can download the torrents, I suggest you give something back to the site.
Yeah I've done some reading and tbh, sounds like it'd be easier to find unicorn hair than upload something that's considered as a contribution to the site and that doesn't break any of the rules. Plus I've read that to upload stuff it0s hard af unless you have really good internet connection which I don't., files get stuck and won't upload.
Anyway, I've done without it so far and I will continue to do so, I just don't get why people who can actually download stuff (and clearly understand how the site works) can't just share with us poor mortals here.

Yeah I've done some reading and tbh, sounds like it'd be easier to find unicorn hair than upload something that's considered as a contribution to the site and that doesn't break any of the rules. Plus I've read that to upload stuff it0s hard af unless you have really good internet connection which I don't., files get stuck and won't upload.
Anyway, I've done without it so far and I will continue to do so, I just don't get why people who can actually download stuff (and clearly understand how the site works) can't just share with us poor mortals here.
Why doesn't everyone just join his ONLYFANS! Its hot, fairly cheap and WORTH IT!

I also never figured out how to upload with a mac, it’s very confusing. I just make small donations, like 5 dollars here and there and it fixes the ratio