Klwhick (keegan whicker)

Reactions: Lehehe
Wait he moved to NYC now? Why is he city hopping?

I need my hometown of NYC to get its edge back. I’m tired of these super vanilla types taking over a city that was built on diversity.
With the rising crime rate and homeless people you’re about to get your wish. The “vanilla types” and their tax base are leaving for the suburbs. I have friends who bought in Connecticut during the pandemic and aren’t returning.

Keegan announced on Instagram that he was moving to NYC and needs a roommate. Maybe you and him can bunk up and dodge a “diversity” of bullets and hypodermic needles in the street.

Reactions: Thisisyourfinaltest
With the rising crime rate and homeless people you’re about to get your wish. The “vanilla types” and their tax base are leaving for the suburbs. I have friends who bought in Connecticut during the pandemic and aren’t returning.

Keegan announced on Instagram that he was moving to NYC and needs a roommate. Maybe you and him can bunk up and dodge a “diversity” of bullets and hypodermic needles in the street.

Girl. Stfu.

Born and raised in NYC baby. I’m the real deal. Your type doesn’t belong here. In the past only the thickest skinned and toughest survived. Not thin skinned whites with no culture from Indiana and Ohio.

PS watch how you speak to me. Thanks.

Reactions: Nachtmahr

lol oh boy

Reactions: CoconutFLSunDude
can you send me an invite pleaseeee?
View attachment 42678221
It's like the most exclusive yet least user friendly site ever. I've never been able to download anything from gaytorrent.ru :joy:
I'm still hoping someone will simply download the torrent files and send them to me (well, us, there's been a couple of requests).

Reactions: deleted1517412
It's like the most exclusive yet least user friendly site ever. I've never been able to download anything from gaytorrent.ru :joy:
I'm still hoping someone will simply download the torrent files and send them to me (well, us, there's been a couple of requests).
Tbh just like any torrent site, your ratio matters. If your download rights are taken, that means you have a poor ratio and you have downloaded more than you have uploaded. The whole point of torrent sites that use ratios is to keep people out who only take and do not contribute to the community. If you want to fix your ratio so you can download the torrents, I suggest you give something back to the site.