Korean Cams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just came upon this thread and wanted to share what I have. These are the vids I have from my embarrassingly large collection :sweat:. Let me know if any of you would like any vids from here and which one.
OMGGGG LOLOL. there’s so many good ones idk which one to pick. also nothing to be embarrassed abt! it’s a great collection :)

Last edited:
I just came upon this thread and wanted to share what I have. These are the vids I have from my embarrassingly large collection :sweat:. Let me know if any of you would like any vids from here and which one.
Honestly, share whichever you like. I'd appreciate it

Reactions: clitt_jake
maybe these ones for now if you don’t mind? but feel free to upload any that you want to lol thank uu <333
View attachment 96781311View attachment 96781351
Wormhole - Simple, private file sharing
Upload these please :D thank u so much!

Let me know if you guys can download these ok. Also these links expire in 24hrs I believe, if you don't see my reply in that timeframe you can just msg me and I'll send another link/reupload.

I've been using Wormhole - Simple, private file sharing since it's the most convenient for me to send a large amount of files with varying file sizes without uploading it to any website, and the links auto delete in 24hrs so it's pretty neat. That might not be ideal for people that come upon this thread much after the 24hr window and wanted to see them. I could upload directly to this forum but I have no experience beforehand so I'm not sure of like upload limitations or file limits etc. Like if it’s ok to upload tens of videos at a time up to like 250Mb size without breaking any rules or having to upgrade to gold membership I'm not sure. If any of you can let me know that'd be cool :).
i think you can add multiple vid files to one post but depending on the size of each of them it’ll take awhile for them to upload haha. maybe it’s better to just upload and post smaller quantities at a time? up to you it’s your time and videos lolol. but thank you again i appreciate it! do you mind if i upload two of the vids you sent through the link?

i think you can add multiple vid files to one post but depending on the size of each of them it’ll take awhile for them to upload haha. maybe it’s better to just upload and post smaller quantities at a time? up to you it’s your time and videos lolol. but thank you again i appreciate it! do you mind if i upload two of the vids you sent through the link?
Nope, go ahead :).
hi can u send the link again please?
Sure. Here you go:

Reactions: Koochikoo
Status
Not open for further replies.