Korean Cams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
I’m making this forum specifically for posting my favorite links to korean cam videos. I feel like there are several forums that have korean cam videos in them but no specific one that are JUST for them. Feel free to post ONLY korean cam/things related to them. Thank you!!
There's already specifically Korean cam threads before, I forgot how many that threads deleted

I found some more files I had from a separate folder. These are slightly less organized so there's a tiny amount of duplicates you can probably see from the thumbnails, however the vast majority is unique. Also there's a very small portion of these that might be Chinese I believe, but 95% should be Korean.

I've been using Wormhole - Simple, private file sharing since it's the most convenient for me to send a large amount of files with varying file sizes without uploading it to any website, and the links auto delete in 24hrs so it's pretty neat. That might not be ideal for people that come upon this thread much after the 24hr window and wanted to see them. I could upload directly to this forum but I have no experience beforehand so I'm not sure of like upload limitations or file limits etc. Like if its ok to upload tens of videos at a time up to like 250Mb size without breaking any rules or having to upgrade to gold membership I'm not sure. If any of you can let me know that'd be cool :).
Hello can I get link, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.