Korean Cams

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi can u send the link again please?

hi can you reuproad the link?

Hi @Pepstar can you upload this please Thank you!
Hi guys. I've received a lot of request for the vids in my collection so I've gone ahead and uploaded the entire thing from my first post to Gofile - Free Unlimited File Sharing and Storage . Please let me know if you are able to view and download these ok! I believe you can just pick and choose which ones you want to download and you can refer to my original post to see thumbnails of which ones you'd want to download. Also as someone pointed out earlier unfortunately a lot of them don't have sound, that's just a problem with the video its self and not with the download. I'll be uploading the second collection I posted sometime around tomorrow or so.

Hi guys. I've received a lot of request for the vids in my collection so I've gone ahead and uploaded the entire thing from my first post to Gofile - Free Unlimited File Sharing and Storage . Please let me know if you are able to view and download these ok! I believe you can just pick and choose which ones you want to download and you can refer to my original post to see thumbnails of which ones you'd want to download. Also as someone pointed out earlier unfortunately a lot of them don't have sound, that's just a problem with the video its self and not with the download. I'll be uploading the second collection I posted sometime around tomorrow or so.
you are literally such a champ thank u sm

Reactions: Ayobro and Pepstar
  • Love
Reactions: chylachance
i downloaded some videos yesterday and it was working, but today i tried again and the page was not loading.

Status
Not open for further replies.