Ladies - Any Favorite Books you can recommend to read .

D

deleted24829081

It only makes sense if it's a particular women you're interested in to ask her what she reads. I don't think my choice in literature says a whole lot about women in general. For what it's worth I like classic literature (Dracula, The Count of Monte Christo, Lady Chatterly's Lover) and transgressive fiction (Chuck Palahniuk, Hubert Selby Jr, Bret Easton Ellis).

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I read like self development books me being a Male but I wonder what women read and excites them. It would be cool to understand a woman better, if that makes sense.
Are you looking for self-development books that will help you understand women better or a list of books women read as an attempt to gain insight into their psychology? Whether it's the former or the latter, you can conduct your own Internet searches for perspective though it may not yield any useful insight. For example, if you seek the latter of my questions, then one survey done in 2015 showed that women prefer books in the categories of "Mystery, thriller and crime," "Romance" and "Cookbooks/food writing" in significantly greater proportion than men. That is a rather unremarkable finding.

Reactions: Elpapi69