Ladies, Do You Actually Enjoy Sucking Cock?

It is such a turn on for me to suck my man’s cock. I love the way it tastes and feels in my mouth. I love the way it hits the back of my throat and how he moans and shakes when I’m sucking and swiping it with my tongue. It’s very pleasurable to me to see him get weak in the knees and watch him completely let go. I absolutely love the taste of cum and watching it shoot out drenches my pussy.

A little Southern

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, yes! I love watching and feeling it harden in my mouth. To watch his facial reactions, hear his growls and moans and make his thighs shake when he loses control... perfection!

I love sucking my husbands cock. After he stirs my pussy up with his cock & I'm dripping wet with honey, I prop my head up on a few pillows & invite him to fuck my mouth. It really turns him on every time knowing that I love it too. I love the smile on his face when he knows what he's going to do to me. He removes his rock hard cock dripping from my sopping wet pussy & straddles me & starts off slowly. I hold on to him & pull him into my mouth. I savor the taste of my pussy as I suck him into my waiting mouth. He fucks my mouth as deep as he wants & faster as we go. I have a wand vibrator that I use & it feels so good on my pussy. When I'm moaning & cumming, I try to suck him in as deep as I can. My orgasms are always so wonderful while he's fucking my mouth. Even better when he's cumming in my mouth at the same time. I love to feel his cock in my mouth pulse with cum while I'm sucking him. I love sucking him off in the morning. He loves waking up with my lips around his cock. His cock gets so very hard first thing in the morning. He loves cumming in my mouth & I love it too. I always swallow his yummy cum. What a wonderful way to start the day. Sucking him off while he's driving is one of my favorite things. I love his cock in my mouth. It pleases me. He lets me suck him anytime I like. I love to pleasure my husband & always have. And he loves to return the favor. Win Win !!!
I

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media
I feel like the more a woman is confident in her sucking skills the more she will enjoy it and the better it will feel to the man. I personally love it! The best part is knowing how much he is loving it. That is the biggest turn on.

Mine is world class I praise her honestly and lavishly.

We are partners, I defer to her in many things.

She has the self confidence and trust to let submissiveness flourish in bedroom.

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media
Since we're all about reviving this thread... should do it properly, no? :p

I think I can honestly say I love it...

I love the way his cock feels in my hands.
I love how hard he gets.
I love the precum that keeps sipping out, and I love how it pearls on top when I made a good move.
I love the way his balls hang low at first, relaxed, and how they change later on.
I love how warm it is.
I love the way his foreskin gets pulled tight, or how the glans moves with the foreskin when I play with him.

And really,
I love the reactions I get.
I love hearing a groan escape or seeing his muscles flex.
I love the way he gets so carried away his hand wraps around my hair and he starts moving me to the rhythm he wants.
I love stopping him and hearing his frustrated growl (multiple times).
I love playing around.
I love how he watches me with half-closed eyes.
I love seeing how he's in a different world and I'm the one that put him there.
At times, I love seeing him that helpless, when all that maleness is just a puddle of make-me-come-please.

But most of all, I love seeing his orgasm face.
I love sucking him dry, squeezing out the last drops until he gets so sensitive he needs me to stop.
I love the way he taste, the way his semen feels on my tongue, I love to play with it and smear it open when some escaped.
I love seeing the way he looks at me, after, when he's coming down from the high.

I would love to go on... but really, made myself horny now. :p

Ah Sara---your Twin just gave my cock a lingering kiss---after doing exactly what you just said

In a couple hours, I plan on having her head and shoulders on bed, ass up and spread, hands firm on hips, cock teasing it's way, it's gonna take a while.....

Reactions: orangeC

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ah Sara---your Twin just gave my cock a lingering kiss---after doing exactly what you just said

In a couple hours, I plan on having her head and shoulders on bed, ass up and spread, hands firm on hips, cock teasing it's way, it's gonna take a while.....

Dude, that post is like 4 years old. She's done sucking that cock.

Let's all move on.

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media
His short:rolleyes: post history warranted a thrashing. This is the leaky cooze due.
Although my post is not short, an occasional thrashing is a welcome event.

Ps think "gushing" "copious". "Flooding". As opposed to a mere leak. A fav friend "I start to juice at sight of you, or sound of your voice".

"Juice". I love it. That lady very athletic, loves true Amazon where "you make it so easy, your length is absolutely luxurious!" sweet!

Yes! Although I can be dominant at times, I really like the submissive act of sucking dick. My favorite is to be on my knees sucking a muscley, bearded, hung alpha male while he is laying back on the couch, drinking a beer, watching the TV and half ignoring me like a king. And I LOVE sucking balls... unshaven lower hangers are my fave. ;-)

Reactions: deleted7906701