Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No they always been this way thought they were average until a few months ago. Just was curios how common. They run in the family. That is why I thought it was average I have 2 brothers.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No uproar... You're being dramatic. I just think your intention was to get people to look at your pics and you're being defensive because no one seems to care. Doesn't upset me. I find it kind of laughable, actually.

Mojoman

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Did not think of it that way. Thank you for your honesty with out the attitude. I will try to tone down the dramatics. I have an 18 year old son I get enough of that from him. Sorry.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You would if he had none. He would have no intrest.

Ok, male, please tell me, female, more about how I would feel and what I would think. I love that.

I've been with a guy who had one ball, I didn't care. Less work for me to do when I'm blowing him.

Pretty sure that comment he made was in jest... all he was saying was that if a guy didn't have ANY balls, then he wouldn't have any interest in you. Sort of like a dog being neutered, they stop humping your leg. It made me giggle.

Anyway. I've always been with 1 or 2 guys that I would say had HUGE nuts. I will admit that there's something visually arousing about them but I really could care less how big my boyfriends nuts are. Just as long as he has some. :wink: I think you'll find that most women don't care, and I'm not sure there's such thing as being "too big". Unless they were just so unnaturally huge that sex weren't even a possibility because they got in the way.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is such a thing as "too big". I was once with a guy who seriously looked like he had elephantitis of the balls. They were tremendous "think grapefruit sized" and hard... and paired with a dick that was literally the size of a hot dog. He failed to mention this before nakey time. Freaked me the fuck out. I truly think that he had some kind of medical condition, though. Totally abnormal.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is such a thing as "too big". I was once with a guy who seriously looked like he had elephantitis of the balls. They were tremendous "think grapefruit sized" and hard... and paired with a dick that was literally the size of a hot dog. He failed to mention this before nakey time. Freaked me the fuck out. I truly think that he had some kind of medical condition, though. Totally abnormal.

Eep! Yeah, that's pretty massive. I almost feel bad for the guy, in a way. I mean... should he say something first? When it is appropriate to mention? How did you react? I dunno what I would have done. Lol.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He definitely should have. I was horrified. Not my proudest moment in life but I jumped off of him and went "dude... I'm sorry... but I just can't". If he had told me beforehand, I would either have avoided the situation or overlooked it. In the heat of the moment is DEFINITELY not the time to find out someone has deformed junk. I still feel bad about it. He was a nice guy... but damn... Warn a bitch!

Mojoman

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I feel sorry for the guy, I understand you reaction.
Here is the problem with most relationships. Especially the guys so insecure they do not open up to the women. They are afraid of what reaction they might get. He could have avoid this one.

Last edited:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He definitely should have. I was horrified. Not my proudest moment in life but I jumped off of him and went "dude... I'm sorry... but I just can't". If he had told me beforehand, I would either have avoided the situation or overlooked it. In the heat of the moment is DEFINITELY not the time to find out someone has deformed junk. I still feel bad about it. He was a nice guy... but damn... Warn a bitch!

Yeah, I can't blame you for your reaction. I wonder how often that happened to him. :frown1: I agree that he should have mentioned it beforehand but I can imagine that's an awkward conversation for him. Lol. Still better than "surprising" someone.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Snarky, I hate to laugh, but I'm sorry I have to! Nakey time is not the time for surprises.

If my husband would have unveiled the beast with a flourish our first time I probably would have run, too. Sneaky bastard him. But he handled it quite well, and I have to say I did the same.

His balls are quite proportionate, however.