least vulger way to advertise penis size.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, having a bulge or VPL (visible penis line) is totally crass then?

So totally crass. It makes me embarrassed for the guy. And if I find out that he planned it then he comes off as a douche. Simple enough.

Just don't, ok?

Let me just say this, and it's just my opinion: don't advertise. Keep it a surprise, ok? Now, if the lady does ask, and I know some of them do, like AE said, just be coy. If she asked then she will become intrigued.

But don't come right out of the gate and say "Have I have a huge dick," because then I will most wholeheartedly agree with you.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Only give that information when someone asks. Be vague at first, then specific if you are asked to specify.

Yes.

So, having a bulge or VPL (visible penis line) is totally crass then?

Kind of - especially a VPL and especially when it's on purpose.

So totally crass. It makes me embarrassed for the guy. And if I find out that he planned it then he comes off as a douche. Simple enough.

Just don't, ok?

Let me just say this, and it's just my opinion: don't advertise. Keep it a surprise, ok? Now, if the lady does ask, and I know some of them do, like AE said, just be coy. If she asked then she will become intrigued.

But don't come right out of the gate and say "Have I have a huge dick," because then I will most wholeheartedly agree with you.

Absolutely. Any advertisement makes a guy look like a dick - at least to me. Makes me think it's all he thinks he has to offer. And that's never going to be enough.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, to me it's just a vulgar thing to do on purpose so there isn't really a non-vulgar way to do it. You'd probably end up turning a fair amount of women off completely whilst trying to entice them.

Fair enough if it's not your fault, but the threads about how to 'show off' your package in swimming trunks, etc make me cringe so badly. Tacky tacky tacky. I'd feel the same about a woman pulling her leggings up to her chin to flaunt a camel toe - tacky! Bleh.

I'm not talking about you in particular but it seems to be a bit of a theme here that if women only knew your size, they'd be throwing themselves at your feet... I would be very surprised if that is the case. A guy who is quietly confident and doesn't brag is so much more attractive - let it be a surprise.

Reactions: MickeyLee

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't mention it at all. Let it be a nice surprise. If I meet a guy, or if I'm seeing a guy, and he mentions dick size, then a) he's probably a complete tool and b) chances are, he probably doesn't have a big cock and just thinks he does.

An example of the above...Once I met this guy and he told me about how big his cock was and his ex could barely handle it. Of course this got me curious and I went to fuck him. He was probably at most 5 inches, and came within 10 seconds. Biggest let down ever.

If you really want to advertise it...go on adult dating sites and do it that way. Very few women want to hear about your cock unless they are actually in an intimate relationship with you to begin with.

Reactions: gillandjam

GeekLust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A VPL would scream 'arrogant asshole' to me but I don't think visible a bulge is a bad thing (unless the guy has stuffed socks down his trousers).

Women's breasts are there for people to see... no matter how many layers of clothing you cover them up with. How is a woman wearing a push up bra, a blouse with a plunging neckline and perhaps a necklace with a pendant at her cleavage any different to a guy showing a bulge?

There have been times when I have hoped for a way that I could 'see' a guys penis size just by looking at him. I've even advertised on craigslist for NSA with very well endowed men only. If a guy is only attracted to DD cup women he can find them when he goes out clubbing or visits bar etc. Anyway, I'm ranting and will go off on a tangent.

Basically the comments have caused me to ponder the following?

It's ok for a woman to dress herself up and hint at breast size (perhaps with chicken fillets or a wonderbra)... but a guy advertising penis size is not ok? Discuss

p.s. I'm not trying to start an argument. I just couldn't help but wonder as I read some of the comments (also, I'm new, if I'm out of line please tell me)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you seriously comparing secondary sex characteristics to genitals? Why do people do that? Of course going out of one's way to advertise genitals is gross to me. Do you think it is appropriate for women to go out of their way to show off camel toe?

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A woman's breasts, in terms of arousal, are not secondary

what's the equivalent to a man's body for something that causes that much arousal? we should be able to show off whatever it is

What? In terms of, you know, FACTS women's breasts are secondary sex characteristics.

Have you actually read the responses? Most women here appear to be singing from the same hymn sheet - they generally don't find men purposefully trying to show off their bulge arousing so not only are your facts wrong your logic is flawed.

What is the equivalent secondary sex characteristic on a man's body? I can only answer for myself - I find broad shoulders, a deep voice and 5 o'clock shadow incredibly sexy. None of which require a tiny pair of speedos and in fact a man who had all of that would become unattractive to me if he was trying to sport a bulge. To me, it just screams 'douche' and shows that he doesn't have a clue about women. The equivalent in women is a deliberate camel toe and I hate that too.

FFS, the question was posted in 'Ask a Woman' to get responses from actual women about what they find attractive and still some bloke has to pipe up telling us we're wrong.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
maybe something like a printed card

in place of you're pretty fucking awesome have my cock is pretty fucking awesome
:smile:

best idea ever
i would totally do that guy

I need some of those cards printed up. Wonder if that's in my current budget.....

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yeah, I'd just leave that out of the conversation all together. Unless you're talking to a female you KNOW is comfortable with that kind of discussion. If you just want to bring it up in conversation to try to 'entice' a woman it'll probably just give the impression that you're either a jerk or a creeper, no matter how you phrase it.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
GeekLust: I don't mind seeing a guys bulge if he has one, but it's annoying when it's being pointed out to me like it's supposed to make me instantly want him right then and there. I don't like to see chicks running around with there tits stuffed into a bra so tight they look like floating devices because the stupid bitch has no confidence in HERSELF. Same for a man. If he feels that's all he has to 'show off' to me then he doesn't have enough to keep me interested.

Not to say it's wrong to take pride in your looks and flaunt a sexy body a bit but be tasteful about it when you're around people you don't know. If I ruled the world the whole planet would be a nudist society but I know that I'm THE only person I know in my personal life who feels that way.. most of my friends and family would not be comfortable with that at all.. most people are off-put by the genitals of strangers, so I try to be considerate of that.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I need some of those cards printed up. Wonder if that's in my current budget.....

*pictures Ms. Femme passing out My Cock is Pretty Fucking Awesome cards*
*flicks to the faces of recipients*
*snorks on goldfish crackers... almost dies laughing*

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, now I think of it, one of my friends with benefits did tell me he had a big dick, kinda, and I was highly amused. I was telling him about trouble with my tenant, and howb I was trying to get rid of her. He asked for her apartment. I told him another friend had dibs. He made an attractive financial offer, but I told him he was still going on a waiting list. He said I should hold a dick measuring contest. Then he asked me for the lease. I rolled my eyes and cracked up laughing. He joined me in the chuckle. I asked how he could just assume he would win. Deadpan, he said, "No, seriously, I win. Go draft the paperwork.

I fucked him later that night. BUT! I had wanted that since the moment I laid eyes in him years prior. I was just never available before. He was right though. If the criteria for renting the space was penis size, he would have won. Eventually, my other friend wasn't able to use the apartment, so... he still won.

Reactions: Roberta Stuart

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*pictures Ms. Femme passing out My Cock is Pretty Fucking Awesome cards*
*flicks to the faces of recipients*
*snorks on goldfish crackers... almost dies laughing*
Sorry about double-posting. I can't always make my phone use this site properly.

Anyway. I don't want to give out cards, but I do want to add that to my signature. STOLEN!