Leaving sean cody

Brendan is so hot. For whatever reason, I am only picking up on him now. But he has a great body, very handsome in that hunk-next-door way and clearly very passionate about gay sex - bottoming, sucking specifically. I love what an eager bottom he is and how a studly guy like him loves getting pounded. That video where he is feasting on Randy's cock, talking about his passion for uncut dick, is like watching a sommelier talking about the finest wines.

Im wondering why he never rose to the fan fave status of Joey, Blake, Manny, Shaw and co. He is clearly a passionate performer (maybe he did and I missed his 'era')
I fucked him a few years back and he fucked me. At the time I didn't know he was Brendan. Honestly, he's super hot. Honestly, his uncut dick and ass and mouth were phenomenal. But he was a bit vanilla for me. Nothing wrong with vanilla - I was just hoping for a bit more kink (but I always hope for that). I believe his time in the Marines along with his budding country music career along with the State in which he grew up - give him a good diversity of opinions on different things.

Reactions: aajames
I fucked him a few years back and he fucked me. At the time I didn't know he was Brendan. Honestly, he's super hot. Honestly, his uncut dick and ass and mouth were phenomenal. But he was a bit vanilla for me. Nothing wrong with vanilla - I was just hoping for a bit more kink (but I always hope for that). I believe his time in the Marines along with his budding country music career along with the State in which he grew up - give him a good diversity of opinions on different things.
Ah if you don't mind me asking, can I ask if he is more of a top or a bottom, ? He's not kinky, but that might also because you haven't tapped into it and reached it yet, right? Do you see his potential to dominate or submit during your time together?

I find it super sexy to see Brendan doing all that country music, just wish I saw during his Sean Cody time.

But .. he has no problem with gay sex at all? I thought I heard someone complained about it, or maybe that's just his political stance and all is well with gay sex?

Ah if you don't mind me asking, can I ask if he is more of a top or a bottom, ? He's not kinky, but that might also because you haven't tapped into it and reached it yet, right? Do you see his potential to dominate or submit during your time together?

I find it super sexy to see Brendan doing all that country music, just wish I saw during his Sean Cody time.

But .. he has no problem with gay sex at all? I thought I heard someone complained about it, or maybe that's just his political stance and all is well with gay sex?
Brendan is openly gay. A country singer and a conservative Republican, it seems, but an openly gay one.

Ah if you don't mind me asking, can I ask if he is more of a top or a bottom, ?

I'm not the OP, but in his first Sean Cody video Brendan says he considers himself a top and doesn't bottom very often. Ironic in that in his career with the company they have him almost exclusively as a bottom and I think he only actually gets to be a top in one scene.

I'm not the OP, but in his first Sean Cody video Brendan says he considers himself a top and doesn't bottom very often. Ironic in that in his career with the company they have him almost exclusively as a bottom and I think he only actually gets to be a top in one scene.
He considers himself a top really? He bottoms so good though, doesn't he? As in he likes it and cums from it right?

These were two separate occasions. He said he was verse. Also - people change their tastes over time and circumstances. I will say he was better as a bottom. Seemed like as a top he held back a bit. That also could be just me. He's gay. He has no problem with gay sex or hanging out "with the gays" at the usual places. He was a super nice guy.

He considers himself a top really? He bottoms so good though, doesn't he? As in he likes it and cums from it right?

To be fair, a lot of the actual gay/bi guys who've worked on Sean Cody were basically treated as bottoms for the straight performers by default.

• Wow
To be fair, a lot of the actual gay/bi guys who've worked on Sean Cody were basically treated as bottoms for the straight performers by default.
I don't know that that is necessarily true. Many of the straight guys bottomed because it was easier for them. I recall one guy mentioning that in one of the interviews. For example, Troy and Jay both mentioned girlfriends but only bottomed. It think it just depended on the guy. Some had an easier time getting it up for another guy than others.

Reactions: Bojangles78
I don't know that that is necessarily true. Many of the straight guys bottomed because it was easier for them. I recall one guy mentioning that in one of the interviews. For example, Troy and Jay both mentioned girlfriends but only bottomed. It think it just depended on the guy. Some had an easier time getting it up for another guy than others.

So many of the bottoming icons - Joey, Shaw - are indeed straight, with Blake - the other bottoming icon - bi leaning towards straight.

Although it is true that the openly gay stars at SC - your Mannys, Deacons, Ashers, and Coles - were all pretty much used for bottoming action, with some occasional forays into topping though that wasnt too much the emphasis. Was there a TOP KING (a la Jess, Brodie, Jax) that was openly gay?

So many of the bottoming icons - Joey, Shaw - are indeed straight, with Blake - the other bottoming icon - bi leaning towards straight.

Although it is true that the openly gay stars at SC - your Mannys, Deacons, Ashers, and Coles - were all pretty much used for bottoming action, with some occasional forays into topping though that wasnt too much the emphasis. Was there a TOP KING (a la Jess, Brodie, Jax) that was openly gay?
They publicly identify as straight… doesnt mean they are straight. Lets just make sure we clarify that…

Do you have any confirmation on Blake? I love the idea of "straight" guys bottoming more than anyone but I don't believe Blake is straight-leaning. I'd love it to be true though.

Do you have any confirmation on Blake? I love the idea of "straight" guys bottoming more than anyone but I don't believe Blake is straight-leaning. I'd love it to be true though.
He is Bi, he said on on onlyfans. sorry (not sorry) to disappoint you. lol

He did a Q and A on his onlyfans back in the day (honestly those Q and As were pretty good!). He said he is bi, but leans more towards women for sure.