Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone, this year I will attempt to stop masturbating for 40 days and 40 nights (or for as long as I can).

I want to experience the feeling and reaction of my body and see if I could get a wet dream again, as i haven't had one in a couple of years already. The longest I went without masturbating or ejaculating was 14 days and I am afraid I would eventually give in and masturbate due to the urges of my erect penis and full, swollen balls. Still I will try to avoid masturbation for as long as I can and hopefully I will get a release through a wet dream.

So, in short, the target is 40 days and 40 nights OR a wet dream!

davidc69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I used to jack off when I got into bed every night and never had wet dreams. One night I was having a sex dream, in the dream I was cumming and woke up with cum oozing out. I don't know whether I was rubbing it asleep or whether it was an involuntary ejaculation

Triplexintx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hello everyone, this year I will attempt to stop masturbating for 40 days and 40 nights (or for as long as I can).

I want to experience the feeling and reaction of my body and see if I could get a wet dream again, as i haven't had one in a couple of years already. The longest I went without masturbating or ejaculating was 14 days and I am afraid I would eventually give in and masturbate due to the urges of my erect penis and full, swollen balls. Still I will try to avoid masturbation for as long as I can and hopefully I will get a release through a wet dream.

So, in short, the target is 40 days and 40 nights OR a wet dream!
How's it going? I did no nut November one year and that was a long 30 days.