Life changing fuck: when pain turns to pleasure (the power of girth)

I have witnessed and/or caused a female to have her first 'life changing, eye opening' orgasm?

• Total voters
http://monstercockland.com/222145/2-milfs-with-a-bbc/

breakthrough at 17:15 or so for blonde when she finally says "okay, we got it, i got it, i'm good, okay we got it" with a huge sigh of relief after struggling to take it (though she was a TOTAL TROOPER and stayed enthusiastic) for about 2 mins while grimacing and wincing.

24:20 for second breakthrough
She was so enthusiastic about being stretched the entire scene and eventually she not only takes all of Shorty, she also takes the other girl's fist as well!

27:29 to 27:45 /
i think i can fit somebody's fucking forearm in my pussy now, anybody wanna try with their fist?! (i could totally fist you), you could?! (i think so), you wanna try?!

AND SURE ENOUGH BETWEEN 27:45 AND 28:15, SHE FISTS HER!!!

27:52 to 28:07 /
are you fisting me? holy shit dude! that's hot! holy shit, awesome, i'm fucking so happy

shorty also uses three fingers to finger fuck her at the end and she seems totally oblivious

breakthrough at 17:15 or so for blonde when she finally says "okay, we got it, i got it, i'm good, okay we got it" with a huge sigh of relief after struggling to take it (though she was a TOTAL TROOPER and stayed enthusiastic) for about 2 mins while grimacing and wincing.

She was so enthusiastic about being stretched the entire scene and eventually she not only takes all of Shorty, she also takes the other girl's fist as well!

i think i can fit somebody's fucking forearm in my pussy now, anybody wanna try with their fist?! (i could totally fist you), you could?! (i think so), you wanna try?!

are you fisting me? holy shit dude! that's hot! holy shit, awesome, i'm fucking so happy

shorty also uses three fingers to finger fuck her at the end and she seems totally oblivious
Anyone got updated link that works?

The first time my GF fucked another guy it was a black friend of hers. She always had a crush on him and one night while out drinking he started flirting with her. They started dancing and right on the dance floor she put her hand down his pants and started stroking his cock. They back to his place, on the way there she gave him a blow job in the taxi, the driver watched the whole time. When they got there she started sucking him again. She then bent over against a wall and he fucked her. No condom just raw fucking. She said he couldn't get it all the way in and had to go slowly at first but after about 10 mins or so he started going deeper and deeper until he was balls deep and then he pounded her harder and harder. They fucked for over an hr until he shot a load of cum in her now stretched pussy. When she came home she was still very horny, she woke me up by sucking my cock and then she told me that she was bad and that she had cheated on me, I got as hard as a rock. She climbed on and I could feel how wet and stretched she was. It was her friends cum and her pussy was stretched a lot. I came in about 15 mins. I told her she has permission to fuck any guy she wants anytime she wants. She now gets laid at least twice a week by other guys (a lot of them are co-workers, friends of friends and random guys. I also get to fuck her friends and other women, it is a win win.

Reactions: drambone2001