Life changing fuck: when pain turns to pleasure (the power of girth)

I have witnessed and/or caused a female to have her first 'life changing, eye opening' orgasm?

• Total voters

Oh, wow, save the irritating slowing down of the video, this one is very nice. This woman is grooving extremely heavily from the moment he penetrates her with his very long, very thick penis. And their kissing around 4:50 is wonderful. It appears to be love!

We've got to be able to figure out the original video post here. I want to see the whole sex scene at regular speed. Anyone who can provide that to the thread, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Brillig47 and Hefty
Oh, wow, save the irritating slowing down of the video, this one is very nice. This woman is grooving extremely heavily from the moment he penetrates her with his very long, very thick penis. And their kissing around 4:50 is wonderful. It appears to be love!

We've got to be able to figure out the original video post here. I want to see the whole sex scene at regular speed. Anyone who can provide that to the thread, thanks for sharing!

It annoyed me as well. A lot actually. So, I downloaded it and changed the speed to something that appears to be right. Still ofcourse extra material that should be out there hopefully...
Here it is:
https://nl.xhamster.com/movies/7551549/monstrous_bbc_tight_white_pussy_destruction.html

Reactions: Gile
One of my favorite scenes ever just re posted. Probably one of the top 5 struggle in pain start that ends in balls deep pussy hammering. Call me gullible but the struggle looks very real in the beginning, almost insurmountable actually, and at the end in side spoon he is hammering her and you can hear her wide open sqaishey hole getting smacked! I love tight pussy and I really love making that tight pussy a gushing gaping cavern! My fucking favorite scenario

http://spankbang.com/172qe/video/monsters+of+cock+saber+heart

Hey, Brother, thanks for this best and prompt response.

Amber is immediately and deeply intoxicated by Shane's entry at 8:45; delighted by his expert fingering at 13:35; particularly loves doggy and their second go at missionary, sounds like she has a highly aroused, extremely wet cunt as she begins riding Shane at 26:00, has some particularly nice orgasms during the 27th and 28th minutes, reacts well to his nice cunnilingus beginning at 30:35 and another go at mish during the 32nd minute...oh, hell, too many highlights to chart. I love their bodies together as well; they're a superb contrast of petite and muscular, feminine and masculine. And I love all their kissing; they are really enjoying each other.

"My pussy is so well fucked," she says afterwards. Apparently so! Love this scene.