Locker room show off anyone?

I had another experience in the sauna at my gym tonight. I was sitting in the dry sauna with 2-3 other guys in silence when another guy came in and sat on the lower level right in front of me and started a conversation with another guy. Once he had everyone looking at him he opened his towel and started playing with his dick which grew from a smallish size to rather large though it hung straight down and didn't seem to get fully hard.

My gym is very cruisy, but you really can't do that and expect to keep your membership for very long. First, that's a no go in the dry sauna, steam room activity only. Second, you can only do that in front of people you are confident are interested in it. This guy was doing it in front of anyone and I watched him go from dry sauna to steam room over and over doing the same thing.

Eventually he and I were alone in the steam room shortly before closing time. He had started a conversation and since I learned he was traveling and leaving I decided to just take my cock out and start stroking. He immediately started talking about how he had seen me in the shower earlier and that my cock was really big. I remember him specifically saying "you've gotta be real proud of that" and "you're the only one I've ever seen bigger than me." That was pretty cool to hear, he did have a big cock but I was considerably larger and hadn't gotten fully hard.

He told me "I would probably cum right away if I touched that" and kept saying things like that. I told him that I had only wanted to show off but he pushed and I stood up intending to let him stroke me a few times and then I would leave. Instead he grabbed my cock and his and started stroking and rubbing both at the same time.

While my cock had grown I wasn't able to get fully hard. I had cum twice in the couple of hours before this (not while at the gym) and that combined with the heat of the steam room was too much. Still, he was persistent and rubbed the heads of our cocks together until he made me cum on his dick.

It was a cool experience but I do wish someone would just let me show off without pushing it further right away. I kind of just want to have a JO buddy experience but there's no one who will stop at that point.
I feel the same. It's hard to find someone for just a JO experience. And for me, this is even more thrilling than getting a BJ right away...šŸ™ƒ