Longest amount of time you have gone without cumming?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
enforced times like illness or hospital have ben the only times I've abstained. Yes might go a days and a half with just a semi lob creeping up but it the best wakes then give it a service - or if lucky get another guy to give it a going over and release the tensions.

David Lucaya

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I once read an article talking about a guy who decided to stop masturbating and how he started feeling more confident and was more bold with girls etc, so I decided to try it and I recall going 96 days without cumming lol

Reactions: Saint Raphael
D

deleted300444

31 days. I was a nice respite, sort of spiritual journey.

D

deleted1025121

3 weeks and god the release of that was titanic, I didn't even let it all out, it took many times to get it all unloaded haha.
I always find when I hold mine and dont ejaculate for like over a week...when I finally do jerk one out its not very fulfilling. Its more like my body just has an instant need to get it out of me. So its not that pleasurable. Like I might shoot a little but then a ton just oozes out. But then I can jack off right after that and its more like my normal squirts. So it doesn't seem like nature intended me to hold it for any length of time. In fact a few months ago I was freaked out cause I actually had a wet dream. That hasn't happened in over 25 years. Kinda freaked me out actually.

lowhangers

Loved Member
Media
European district (Brussels Capital, Belgium)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When i become having an complete ED for 15 years ago i had to learn to come with a pump or come with a softy.
Now after al that years i use the pump only when mine wife want that i come in.
We are oft intimate and have accepted the situation. To be honnest, at the moment I havenot cum for more than 6 months.

A week or so at least. Actually I love abstaining for a few days, edging and then throwing out a massive load.

Satyrcum

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The longest i've been is a little over a month. I do not mind the wait as im an edger anyway - and I like the buildup. But this particular time was purely circumstantial. I was so occupied with a new job and tired a lot, it had not been on my mind much. But when I finally had the time to let it all out, I do recall getting blueballs rather quickly. just a few minutes of thinking sexual thoughts and I was already engorged beyond belief, and leaking massively. The resulting orgasm was insane in every way.

When I was in basic I went five weeks without cumming, I was 18 at that time. Now I'm 33 and it's excruciating for me to go longer than 18 hours. The longest I've went in recent years is 31 hours and that was torturous, lol.

My longest between cums was 11 weeks in boot camp when I was 18. I had an explosive wet dream that woke me up the last week or it would have been the full 12 weeks. I was never so happy to see my gf as when I came home for 10 days afterward.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My longest between cums was 11 weeks in boot camp when I was 18. I had an explosive wet dream that woke me up the last week or it would have been the full 12 weeks. I was never so happy to see my gf as when I came home for 10 days afterward.
Must have been a huge hot mess, anyone notice?