BecauseImHorny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm looking for a boyfriend. Until I find him I'll enjoy looking at the pictures and videos.

Let's get this out of the way right now: I'm poz & undetectable since 2003. Undetectable = untransmittable. Know your status.

Let's get this out of the way too: Anally, I'm a versatile bottom. I will top from time to time (especially if my partner enjoys it) but mostly I bottom. Outside of anal sex, I expect versatility (or at least the willingness to talk about it and try) in all other respects from the person I'm with. In other words: don't be a selfish lover.

Now let's get to the meat of it all: I make a FANTASTIC boyfriend. The kind of guy you can bring home to mom and dad. I'll make a casserole!

I'm loving, kind, loyal, funny, understanding, a good listener, grateful, see everyone as a manifestation of the divine as much as I see myself as that manifestation, dyed in blue tried and true left-of-left liberal, lover of all things underneath the umbrella we call "art", lover of travel, lover of food, lover of adventure and trying something new.

I love to sing, dance naked, and laugh until my sides ache. Conversely, I love quiet moments at home in front of the computer or the tv or even reading a good book.

I'm an excellent communicator and you will always know where you stand with me. Always. And I expect the same consideration in return. I'm a touchy-feely kind of a guy and am always in the mood for a good snuggle and make-out session. (Kissing is SO important! Can't do without it!)

In other words, I'm a FANTASTIC catch.

So I'm looking for a boyfriend. In the meantime, thanks for letting me look at your big delicious cocks!