Lorenzo blue/bold/william roepstroff

Status
Not open for further replies.
before I subscribe is his page worth it? I've been on this forum and looking him up but it's like $17 a month. Does he show videos or is it all ppv? Also I want to see a video of him being submissive and maybe a facial which from what I've seen doesn't seem too wild

before I subscribe is his page worth it? I've been on this forum and looking him up but it's like $17 a month. Does he show videos or is it all ppv? Also I want to see a video of him being submissive and maybe a facial which from what I've seen doesn't seem too wild
Personally, I wouldn't sub again. When I subbed prior it was very disappointing. What he post you can see on Twitter/X. His photos are so filtered and altered, it's just a bunch of smoke & mirrors. Lastly, his PPV prices are ridiculously over priced.

:emoji_thinking:
Two new members, posting directly after each other, both with only a handful of posts, all pertaining to this subject. Forgive me if I find that more than a little suspect.
Well actually I don’t need to prove anything but if you want you can go on my ig luciannorodriguez and see that I’m real person. Just did what I felt it was correct to do cus I see many people here trying to put the guy down for stupid reasons…

Well actually I don’t need to prove anything but if you want you can go on my ig luciannorodriguez and see that I’m real person. Just did what I felt it was correct to do cus I see many people here trying to put the guy down for stupid reasons…
It gives me no great pleasure to say, but I once saw him in person at a party — and he’s stunning. Sure, he edits his pics (some face, some body) but that’s supper common - and this a dumb, mean-spirited conversation. Annoying to get alerts about this nonsense.

Sure, he edits his pics (some face, some body)
I agree that this need not be discussed further. How old is he? 33 or 34? Old age creeps up quietly. And in his old age he will only remember how he was a slut and jumped from dick to dick. A very boring life. And he wants to look like a young man. I wonder how his sisters and brother feel about this? 33 years old and acts like a stupid teenager

This is just
I agree that this need not be discussed further. How old is he? 33 or 34? Old age creeps up quietly. And in his old age he will only remember how he was a slut and jumped from dick to dick. A very boring life. And he wants to look like a young man. I wonder how his sisters and brother feel about this? 33 years old and acts like a stupid teenager
This is just as boring and

This

This is just as boring and banal. We’ve stopped trashing his looks and now trash his line of work? If you have such disdain sex workers, I wonder why you’re even here polluting the thread.
This is not polluting the thread, but real democracy. I have the right to express my opinion and I don’t care about tolerance. Why do you always just have to praise and say wow everywhere? If it's fat, it's fat. If it's an old man, I say old man. If it's a slut, I say slut. I can't say angel. Learn to tell the truth, it is very useful for life.
My video brought this thread back to life.

This is not polluting the thread, but real democracy. I have the right to express my opinion and I don’t care about tolerance. Why do you always just have to praise and say wow everywhere? If it's fat, it's fat. If it's an old man, I say old man. If it's a slut, I say slut. I can't say angel. Learn to tell the truth, it is very useful for life.
My video brought this thread back to life.
33 ? 34 ? Are you sure he's that old? But then how old can Alejo be? If he were younger, it would be really funny.

Reactions: Honuboy and 311wt
Sorry but he draws suspision since he is so heavily filtered or altered. It looks completely AI generated.
I feel like I am watching a fake person and I've never had any interest in subscribing to his OF because of it.
The TikTok videos look hilarious!

Reactions: freeballerlondon
Sorry but he draws suspision since he is so heavily filtered or altered. It looks completely AI generated.
I feel like I am watching a fake person and I've never had any interest in subscribing to his OF because of it.
The TikTok videos look hilarious!
I see, he barely raises your interest enough to invest time and effort in finding out that a) he has an OF, b) he is heavily filtered and c) altered and d) that you have looked at enough pictures to form an opinion on his completely AI generated looks, like any expert would when they form an expert opinion on something.

Status
Not open for further replies.