Loverboybrad

Why would he do that after advertising it here for free? Are you on the loverboybrad account or the Walmart one?
Well, for now I'm on both. I'll end up sticking with loverboybrad if I continue.

I was hoping he'd stick to the free but he seems set on the money. I get it. I just can't afford that lol

Well, for now I'm on both. I'll end up sticking with loverboybrad if I continue.

I was hoping he'd stick to the free but he seems set on the money. I get it. I just can't afford that lol
I’m confused what’s where now lol. So has anyone that has seen this m/m content descrIbe what it is? Like is it actual sex or just like posing together softcore kind of stuff?

Yeah, definitely don’t join if you think he’s really gonna send you something for free. He’s never responded to me at all and I’m subscribed so just buyer beware!
I am doing this because I'm tired of trolls. He does follow his promises if you're on the correct account, as he's said, and message him. I didn't even expect it for free and got it before he promised it here in this forum. Receipts attached. And don't dm me, because I don't leak shit. (@LoverBoyBrad apologies, but I think you'll be ok with this)

Attachments

I am doing this because I'm tired of trolls. He does follow his promises if you're on the correct account, as he's said, and message him. I didn't even expect it for free and got it before he promised it here in this forum. Receipts attached. And don't dm me, because I don't leak shit. (@LoverBoyBrad apologies, but I think you'll be ok with this)
Is he with a dude in that one?

I’m not accusing you of lying and not a “troll”, just stating that he doesn’t do this for everyone. I’m a subscriber to the Loverboybrad onlyfans account, politely asked him to send this and he never sent me anything. Thought people should know. Lucky you though, I’m jealous!

Reactions: turtlecheese
I appreciate this as I also have had very positive interactions with him. Promises are kept. Content has never disappointed me.

Yall so there seems to be a bit of confusion. When I had mentioned on my OF live about how my brother helps manage my social medias and everything that does not mean OF content at all lol. He goes through Insta and facebook comments deleting bad ones, he sometimes finds funny comments for me to reply to, he posts my tik toks to my instagram and facebook (there is an option to do both at once on insta) and he pretty much is my second opinion on all my insta posts making sure it isnt too bad, weird, out of place, random, and making sure it makes sense if its a joke and explaining why it doesn't make sense to him. (I have him learning because eventually there is a good chance he will do social media himself)......... So no not managing my OF at all, if I said it weird on live and made it sound like that I didn't mean for it to (I mean I drink every live so oops lol)