Loverboybrad

I’m always confused when people talk of Lives, do you mean on TT or on OF? And having never seen an OF Live, are they basically like a Chaturbate session with people chatting in the chat boxes and giving him tips to perform different provocative things? Do OF guys have menus like CB for like flash dick 30 tokens or whatever OF uses?

I find this hard to believe!
Why? I didn't and wouldn't have even suspected it (and honestly cannot even say it's true now because I have never subbed) except that people on this forum say so. Why would you expect Brad to know? Art is connected to a lot of well known queer influencers and even onlyfans creators

It won't quote your response, but insta warning you that his account has been reported isn't proof of anything. I have been reported on there because I post things homophobes don't like, and have had that warning myself. I'm not even selling anything
Well turtlecheese keeps trying doesn't he lol got give him A for effort. Lol

I tried his Leo OF page and he seems like he’s there for a money grab sending ppv like he is talking to you. Starts off small and gets pricier. And once that starts happening it’s like you can tell it’s a money grab and he probably has a setup of sending certain vid ppv at certain times. Anyone else notice that when they joined his Leo OF page?

He doesn’t post all that much on his loverboybrad OF page which is more expensive. I feel he is just a scam out to get money from desperate ppl. Do better @LoverBoyBrad

Reactions: turtlecheese
I tried his Leo OF page and he seems like he’s there for a money grab sending ppv like he is talking to you. Starts off small and gets pricier. And once that starts happening it’s like you can tell it’s a money grab and he probably has a setup of sending certain vid ppv at certain times. Anyone else notice that when they joined his Leo OF page?

He doesn’t post all that much on his loverboybrad OF page which is more expensive. I feel he is just a scam out to get money from desperate ppl. Do better @LoverBoyBrad
Well, it’s been stated multiple times to not join the Leo page. I haven’t so I don’t know what it’s like. I enjoy his main page though, and he is a nice guy

I'm currently subbed to both.

The Leo page is the place where he is actually pretty responsive. I've been having good convos with him there. He does still send PPV stuff sometimes--even though he knows I'm subbed to his Brad page. I never buy the PPVS because I'm on his Brad page.

On the Brad page, he has some great XXX content, but doesn't seem as active there as he is on Leo.

Either war, I feel he's pretty transparent about what to expect on either page, and he really is a nice guy.

Reactions: LMonster1397
I'm currently subbed to both.

The Leo page is the place where he is actually pretty responsive. I've been having good convos with him there. He does still send PPV stuff sometimes--even though he knows I'm subbed to his Brad page. I never buy the PPVS because I'm on his Brad page.

On the Brad page, he has some great XXX content, but doesn't seem as active there as he is on Leo.

Either war, I feel he's pretty transparent about what to expect on either page, and he really is a nice guy.
Does he flirt with you saying he wants to get off with you

Well, I have finally seen videos of Brad totally naked and I can confirm: His body is amazing, from every angle, and his cock is big and long and perfectly shaped. He is a work of art.

Well, I have finally seen videos of Brad totally naked and I can confirm: His body is amazing, from every angle, and his cock is big and long and perfectly shaped. He is a work of art.
Amen dude. Lowkey one of the finest men I’ve seen too. Like… my door is unlocked sir