Loverboybrad

Do people post nudes on this site? I don't think I have seen anyone's nudes here just risque photos lol
People post nudes all the time but they usually get taken down when the owner of the photo finds them. There was a dick pic in here but it’s gone now

Lmfao came here from tiktok
Yeah, some people here don't appreciate him. The rest of us enjoy the fact that he shares enough of his beautiful voice and hot body that we can jack off and cum to him.

I try to be entertaining how I can on live, on tik tok, and on instagram. My lives have been banned 23 times now though so it is a struggle to be entertaining all the time. I will try harder :) thank you for the criticism
Youre not boring Brad. I think you do try hard to be entertaining and its working so keep doing it your way. Its great!

I try to be entertaining how I can on live, on tik tok, and on instagram. My lives have been banned 23 times now though so it is a struggle to be entertaining all the time. I will try harder :) thank you for the criticism.
I try to be entertaining how I can on live, on tik tok, and on instagram. My lives have been banned 23 times now though so it is a struggle to be entertaining all the time. I will try harder :) thank you for the criticism
WE LOVE YOU!!

Why is he still claiming to be bi? Has he ever actually been with a guy?
It's 2023 can we stop with the bi erasure? I was still gay before I hooked up with guys and so were you. It's not the hot take you think it is.

He may never get with a guy publicly, where you can see and comment, but that doesn't erase his identity

Hey, yall just posted some at home work outs that you can do with no equipment at all if you are interested in getting started with that at all :). I figured I could bring more than just spicy photos and videos to the world. Its all on my Free OF page which is linked on linktree on my Instagram LoverBoyBrad. Going to be posting more videos with different levels of equipment as well. I will always try to answer questions in DMs and no you do not need to tip for it ever. Only trying to spread positivity <3.. okay love you, bye

Hey, yall just posted some at home work outs that you can do with no equipment at all if you are interested in getting started with that at all :). I figured I could bring more than just spicy photos and videos to the world. Its all on my Free OF page which is linked on linktree on my Instagram LoverBoyBrad. Going to be posting more videos with different levels of equipment as well. I will always try to answer questions in DMs and no you do not need to tip for it ever. Only trying to spread positivity <3.. okay love you, bye
he needs to be protected at all costs

You work out? ;)