Loverboybrad

His posts are typically made up of a few pictures and a short clip (generally <30 sec), but he's been doing livestreams every 1-2 weeks. If you can watch them, he's very interactive and it adds a lot of value to your sub price. But if you regularly miss them or don't care about it, then it could make the price harder to justify. Lives are recorded and posted later without a paywall, but you can't obviously interact with a recording. He's sent a couple packages of content in DMs for purchase this month but are pretty steep ($25 each). His bio says everything is shown fully, but the content in DMs is behind a paywall and a lot of his posts feel to me to be more like teasers. To be fair though he does have a full sex video with his ex posted (no paywall) which is extremely hot and initially sucked me in. I'd say consider trying it for a month and see if you find enough value in it. He says he'll next be live on Saturday @ 10PM (eastern). He is super down to earth though and welcomes feedback/input from his followers.

He used to have a free page, but he's just rebranded it to leo_lust1 and put it behind a $10 sub price. I don't know what's going on there. Anyone know if he's abandoning his main page and moving to a new one? I haven't seen any posts about it.
From following many other pages I've noticed most don't show too much, meaning shots, jo, toys, spreading, and lives for free. I've been doing better on subs recently so going to post more and not rely on message income because it can be grossly different from subs. (normally 1$ per sub correlates to 5 to 9$ in messages. Mine is almost nowhere close to that being 10$ to subs and $1 to messages as I really do not send them out often.) And to be honest, the ones I do I put a lot of effort in and go out of my comfort zone more with what I show and do, and videos range from 15 minutes normally up to 40 minutes (my longest). I've also dropped the message price to 20 recently but if you all still agree it's too steep there is no issue in me going lower if that's the consensus. So long as there is an understanding there is much more effort and time into those PPVs so that's why I can't always post them. (I mean or rather am not able to often)

Also yes I do try to go live every Saturday I am able to, but I was recently sick 2 weeks ago and I apologize for missing out. The lives are centered around showing a bit(and sometimes JO and ass play), talking, hanging out, questions anyone has, my input on situations, and my feelings surrounding different topics. I think its easier to connect that way as on tik tok I have been becoming more popular than I could have imagined on those lives. (Often ranging from 450 to 1.2k concurrent viewers) So being able to have more time per person and not miss questions is important because at the end of the day, you all are my biggest supporters and I can't thank you enough. I've spoken many times on my lives about the importance of always being the one responding to all messages, DMS, questions, and concerns and I would love to keep it that way. Many creators never answer their own messages (trust me lol Ive been around a good few) so that is where the 15$ a month also comes into play as if I reduce sub price it can be more difficult for me to answer everyone back myself.

Regarding the Leo lust page it is more of a rebrand on my part and there is no intention to get rid of my main page. Leo is focused on more random photos, showing a bit less nude, and some messaging. I will run a lot of deals on that account for 5$ so its really just a cheaper way to see more of me but not doing the entire sub price of 15. (Tbh 15 I think is more worth it but you never know haha)

From following many other pages I've noticed most don't show too much, meaning shots, jo, toys, spreading, and lives for free. I've been doing better on subs recently so going to post more and not rely on message income because it can be grossly different from subs. (normally 1$ per sub correlates to 5 to 9$ in messages. Mine is almost nowhere close to that being 10$ to subs and $1 to messages as I really do not send them out often.) And to be honest, the ones I do I put a lot of effort in and go out of my comfort zone more with what I show and do, and videos range from 15 minutes normally up to 40 minutes (my longest). I've also dropped the message price to 20 recently but if you all still agree it's too steep there is no issue in me going lower if that's the consensus. So long as there is an understanding there is much more effort and time into those PPVs so that's why I can't always post them. (I mean or rather am not able to often)

Also yes I do try to go live every Saturday I am able to, but I was recently sick 2 weeks ago and I apologize for missing out. The lives are centered around showing a bit(and sometimes JO and ass play), talking, hanging out, questions anyone has, my input on situations, and my feelings surrounding different topics. I think its easier to connect that way as on tik tok I have been becoming more popular than I could have imagined on those lives. (Often ranging from 450 to 1.2k concurrent viewers) So being able to have more time per person and not miss questions is important because at the end of the day, you all are my biggest supporters and I can't thank you enough. I've spoken many times on my lives about the importance of always being the one responding to all messages, DMS, questions, and concerns and I would love to keep it that way. Many creators never answer their own messages (trust me lol Ive been around a good few) so that is where the 15$ a month also comes into play as if I reduce sub price it can be more difficult for me to answer everyone back myself.

Regarding the Leo lust page it is more of a rebrand on my part and there is no intention to get rid of my main page. Leo is focused on more random photos, showing a bit less nude, and some messaging. I will run a lot of deals on that account for 5$ so its really just a cheaper way to see more of me but not doing the entire sub price of 15. (Tbh 15 I think is more worth it but you never know haha)
You seem like a cool and awesome dude tbh. Protect this man at all costs

omg go live on tiktok tonight king. i fall asleep to your asmr voice

Oh he’s a king that’s king behaviour