Loverboybrad

He’s a scammer!
EDrop_1722862349664.gif

For those new and actually concerned, a few things:
  • There are two accounts: Loverboybrad is the main and costs more, but has good good. Leolust is cheaper but just R and ppvs.
  • He identifies as bisexual and has done one m4m collab where he and Artiomboy sucked each other and jerked off (Brad was clearly into it and everything, but no full sex) and he will send it to you free on the Brad account if you dm and ask
  • If you read the entire thread (I have many on ignore just FYI) the hate is mostly people saying he's straight or that signed up for the Leolust account and feel scammed because their $4.99/mo sub didn't include full dick riding feet worship in a dog mask with some bdsm or whatever kink they're mad he isn't into
  • Welcome and I'm sorry

View attachment 140053931

• There are two accounts: Loverboybrad is the main and costs more, but has good good. Leolust is cheaper but just R and ppvs.
  • He identifies as bisexual and has done one m4m collab where he and Artiomboy sucked each other and jerked off (Brad was clearly into it and everything, but no full sex) and he will send it to you free on the Brad account if you dm and ask
  • If you read the entire thread (I have many on ignore just FYI) the hate is mostly people saying he's straight or that signed up for the Leolust account and feel scammed because their $4.99/mo sub didn't include full dick riding feet worship in a dog mask with some bdsm or whatever kink they're mad he isn't into
  • Welcome and I'm sorry
It's so embarrassing when someone makes a complete moral defense for an OF creator out of infatuation.

• Welcome and I'm sorry
Just as a buyer beware, you might get the collab vid for free by subscribing, you might not. He never responded to me at all while I was resubscribed. Also only posted like 2 pics and a short vid during the month. Not saying he’s a “scammer”, but want people to know what they might get for their money.

Attachments

:eek: Is this true? Can anyone confirm that Brad sucked off another guy on video?
No, wait my bad. I just rewarched them quickly and it was just frottage. There are five clips, and it's mostly them just grinding but a few are bare and his cock riding Artiomboy's ass crack. It is 'softcore' as he told me.

Just as a buyer beware, you might get the collab vid for free by subscribing, you might not. He never responded to me at all while I was resubscribed. Also only posted like 2 pics and a short vid during the month. Not saying he’s a “scammer”, but want people to know what they might get for their money.
Hasn't he been on a long vacation? Maybe that's why?

I tried this and he tried to charge me for it. He never offered to send it free.
I dunno. Maybe he isn't giving it away anymore. I don't speak for him just tired of the useless trolls being the only ones speaking at all

:eek: Is this true? Can anyone confirm that Brad sucked off another guy on video?
No it's not true. Lol sometimes I feel like those commenting stuff like that is Brad under a fake account. I have access to all of his content and there are 0 man on man videos. The closest thing to anything gay/bi is him fake flirting with Will to collab. Which is literally never happen; if it does happen, I will GLADLY eat my words. People keep saying he's bi but ALL have failed to produce receipts.

• Welcome and I'm sorry
Every male on only fans identifies as bisexual. I take Mastercard and oh if there’s any gays who have integrity toward their identity and community don’t worry, I’m bisexual. But you will never see any male to male content and I will get seriously defensive about it. Haha

Every male on only fans identifies as bisexual. I take Mastercard and oh if there’s any gays who have integrity toward their identity and community don’t worry, I’m bisexual. But you will never see any male to male content and I will get seriously defensive about it. Haha

lol I’ve seen your comments on other threads, and I think you’re unhinged. You also seem to HATE Str8 & Bisexual men with a fervor as your screen name suggests. But on this particular comment you made me chuckle in agreement.

”I take Mastercard” :laughing:

lol I’ve seen your comments on other threads, and I think you’re unhinged. You also seem to HATE Str8 & Bisexual men with a fervor as your screen name suggests. But on this particular comment you made me chuckle in agreement.

”I take Mastercard” :laughing:
I don’t hate anyone! I just call bullshit on people who are trying change gay people’s identity. So what if I gate keep, we live in a free country. People can disagree!

What are yall talking about? Ive been subbed hes fine with his content yall are just nitpicking and entitled its super weird how yall are acting i dont get it
Because they don't read the thread, only follow the Leo account and come here screaming 'scammer' and 'straight' : unamused:

@Loverboybrad2 you should remove the Leo account it's confusing from what I've seen

Reactions: Dom1100