Loverboybrad

He responds more on the Leo account than the Brad on. I removed the Brad one. Just know that he only does ppv on Leo and it starts low and ends up high like 80-90 dollars. He will send like 3-5 sets of vids

What are yall talking about? Ive been subbed hes fine with his content yall are just nitpicking and entitled its super weird how yall are acting i dont get it
What are you talking about? I've been subbed twice and it's all been terrible. It's definitely not worth the price at all.

Reactions: bootstrapbill04
Because they don't read the thread, only follow the Leo account and come here screaming 'scammer' and 'straight' : unamused:

@Loverboybrad2 you should remove the Leo account it's confusing from what I've seen
Girl I don’t think he’s coming back here. Y’all scared him away

Don't let him fool you. He tells you the most amazing stories to sell his videos. I find his tiktok vids amusing but honestly. He makes fun of everything like a little kid? Is he supposed to be a loverboy or rather an entertaining and expensive clown?

Reactions: undyinghangman
Don't let him fool you. He tells you the most amazing stories to sell his videos. I find his tiktok vids amusing but honestly. He makes fun of everything like a little kid? Is he supposed to be a loverboy or rather an entertaining and expensive clown?
Exactly and he does it all in his 80 year old man voice. He sounds like a total grandpa.

Agree he tells you he loves you and then starts of in the $20 range for a ppv and will rise it up to $90. He tries to act like he likes you but when you tell him to say your name during the video he wants to charge you more cuz it’s a custom. He uses general terminology to make you think it’s a live video he’s sending you right then and now but I’m sure the are all premaid

Agree he tells you he loves you and then starts of in the $20 range for a ppv and will rise it up to $90. He tries to act like he likes you but when you tell him to say your name during the video he wants to charge you more cuz it’s a custom. He uses general terminology to make you think it’s a live video he’s sending you right then and now but I’m sure the are all premaid
20 dollah I luv you long time big boy

Attention, attention! Brad has shot new sex videos in Bali. He sells them exclusively only to you, only to you, only to the one man he loves. Believe me. He's only selling this to you. Oh crap. He forgot to say that he loves hundreds of men and that's why he sells the videos to all of them. But you have to understand that. Because he loves every single wallet, or man, or wallet? It doesn't matter. He loves you guys so much

Attention, attention! Brad has shot new sex videos in Bali. He sells them exclusively only to you, only to you, only to the one man he loves. Believe me. He's only selling this to you. Oh crap. He forgot to say that he loves hundreds of men and that's why he sells the videos to all of them. But you have to understand that. Because he loves every single wallet, or man, or wallet? It doesn't matter. He loves you guys so much
Girl bye. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Odyssey Land
But you didn’t say if the sex videos he would be lovingly selling me were with a guy or a girl

Agree 100%. Leo/Brad tell eveyone he loves them. He tells you what you want to hear so he can hook you in and spend money. He tells you I seriously love you, your my (insert your name here) all that BS. We all know he is not there with his mom in Bali. He’s there with the girl he banged in that video he released on his OF. He is just wanting money from the LGBTQ+ community and that’s what you all are doing.

Watch the latest tiktok vids. The arrogance and aggressiveness with which he treats people in his comments shows his true colors. In love with himself. No self-reflection. You can only turn away and shake your head.
I called him out on how he tells people he loves them and will say my (insert your name here) and he blocked me on his TikTok. Lol Oh @LoverBoyBrad why are you deleting the truth? We all know you do this to your subs to get more money out of them!

Reactions: mlawry171
Watch the latest tiktok vids. The arrogance and aggressiveness with which he treats people in his comments shows his true colors. In love with himself. No self-reflection. You can only turn away and shake your head.
I can't anything he says with his 80 year old man voice. Lol