Loverboybrad

I’m a subscriber (not set to renew) to his account that is $9.99 per month. It’s as I described, very disappointing. If there’s full frontal or more on that page I don’t see it. Without posting the actual content if someone who disagrees with me they could post a partial screenshot showing the OF page name and date so I can look on what I’m subscribed to.
Yeah you're subbed to the wrong account lol he literally shows everything on the one I'm subbed to

• Love
Reactions: Jacana and Arw16
Yeah you're subbed to the wrong account lol he literally shows everything on the one I'm subbed to
Same ^

I was subscribed to Leo_Lust1 ($10 per month but I think I got it for $5 bc of a special) and thought it was a scam. There was no nudity except for like a side profile pic and a cut off reflection in the mirror pic that showed part of his dick.

But literally JUST subscribed to LoverBoyBrad ($15 per month, no discount) and realized I had been on the wrong one. There’s definitely full frontal and videos on this one.

Would say that it’s actually super confusing and maybe it should be consolidated into one, but apparently there’s different audiences and both are making him money, so whatever. I support maximizing your income if there’s an appetite for the PG13 account.

definitely think he should specify the content available and link to the other one to be helpful - it’s a simple fix?

Reactions: Jacana
Same ^

I was subscribed to Leo_Lust1 ($10 per month but I think I got it for $5 bc of a special) and thought it was a scam. There was no nudity except for like a side profile pic and a cut off reflection in the mirror pic that showed part of his dick.

But literally JUST subscribed to LoverBoyBrad ($15 per month, no discount) and realized I had been on the wrong one. There’s definitely full frontal and videos on this one.

Would say that it’s actually super confusing and maybe it should be consolidated into one, but apparently there’s different audiences and both are making him money, so whatever. I support maximizing your income if there’s an appetite for the PG13 account.

definitely think he should specify the content available and link to the other one to be helpful - it’s a simple fix?
As insane as it sounds there is far more appetite for PG13 than my R. I dont understand it tbh

As insane as it sounds there is far more appetite for PG13 than my R. I dont understand it tbh
It’s the price if I had to guess. 15 dollars isn’t a bank breaking amount of money tbh but it’s more than most are willing to risk since so many guys from tik tok aren’t really about it.

It’s the price if I had to guess. 15 dollars isn’t a bank breaking amount of money tbh but it’s more than most are willing to risk since so many guys from tik tok aren’t really about it.
It makes sense but sadly im one of the few who dont lie and actually posts tons for that price and hardly ever PPV

His OF is horrible. ESPN shows more skin in their magazines. He pretends he's having genuine conversations via messages with you in order to try and get more money, copy and paste the same shit to everyone hoping someone will send him more $. You're better off following his Instagram if you really wanna see him. Save your money. Pretty sure this is a straight man queerbaiting. Thank god it was only $5 because that was a waste of time and money.

His OF is horrible. ESPN shows more skin in their magazines. He pretends he's having genuine conversations via messages with you in order to try and get more money, copy and paste the same shit to everyone hoping someone will send him more $. You're better off following his Instagram if you really wanna see him. Save your money. Pretty sure this is a straight man queerbaiting. Thank god it was only $5 because that was a waste of time and money.
lol this is your own fault for not reading the thread before buying. He explicitly says NOT to buy the $5 one because he doesn't show much there. He shows everything on the $15

lol this is your own fault for not reading the thread before buying. He explicitly says NOT to buy the $5 one because he doesn't show much there. He shows everything on the $15
Where on either onlyfans does it state that? Not sure how it's my fault that he doesn't explain his OF is PG13, when the bio does not state that at all..? He knows what he's doing lol.

I try to be entertaining how I can on live, on tik tok, and on instagram. My lives have been banned 23 times now though so it is a struggle to be entertaining all the time. I will try harder :) thank you for the criticism
I found these two. Amazing third leg

Same ^

Seems like one (Leo_Lust1) is agency run (Sapphire Management.) Same agency tactics; content most likely widely distributed to other subscribers or should be/has been main feed content used in a progressively more expensive "simulation," significant delays in answering anything more than a yes or no question, etc. I haven't subbed to the other, so I don't know if that is agency run or not.

I had to block messages from leo_lust1 because they were stupid & annoying. Maybe they come from a bot/AI or some goof sitting on a couch working for an agency. If that page is run by some agency maybe Brad can’t change the rate on it so hopefully more people see this thread before they get screwed out of the $9.99 that page costs because as I’ve noted it is a waste. The (I believe) $15 page is good (heading toward great I hope). For me, I would rather pay a higher monthly rate and get the content for free than PPV. I’ve stopped spending what I found was too many of my dollars on PPV.

Brad seems like a nice man trying to get along with people, give us some excitement by sharing his great body and naturally make some decent money. Fingers crossed things keep working out well for him. I’m staying subscribed to the $15 page for now
Seems like one (Leo_Lust1) is agency run (Sapphire Management.) Same agency tactics; content most likely widely distributed to other subscribers or should be/has been main feed content used in a progressively more expensive "simulation," significant delays in answering anything more than a yes or no question, etc. I haven't subbed to the other, so I don't know if that is agency run or not.