LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

LPSG 'Whip It Out' Contest

I am a huge fan of the Whip-It-Out/Reveal Scene! I think there is nothing better. The anticipation of what you are about to see and then the big reveal. This is going to be our biggest contest with the biggest prizes we've ever had.

The Rules
- You may submit 1 gif or video for this contest.
- For men, the video must show you whipping out your penis.
- For women, the video must show you whipping out your boobs.
- Only 1 submission per person.

This contest is open to members worldwide.

The Prizes
Grand Prize Winner $2500
2nd Place Will Win $500
3rd Place Will Win $250
4th Place Will Win $250
5th Place Will Win $250
6th Place Will Win $250
7th Place Will Win $200
8th Place Will Win $200
9th Place Will Win $200
10th Place Will Win $200
11th Place Will Win $200

We want this to be fun and give everyone a chance to win!

Here is an example of what we are looking for thanks to the beautiful @NickJ21

Click Here To Enter the Contest

20220610_143206_1 (2).gif

Note: The prize amounts are based on users being Verified Gold LPSG Members. If a non-verified member wins the prize payout may be different and that user will have to verify they are the person in the content.

Last edited:

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
What is this judged on? Size? Biggest shocker?

Everyone a chance to win? That's probably not possible on this site. Featured members are always huge. Twitter account posts are always huge. So, i doubt this contest is inclusive.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Members will vote on their favorite. So it will be a matter of seeing what members like best :)
So, not everyone has a chance to win. Don't be disingenuous. This is clearly meant for big dicks.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, not everyone has a chance to win. Don't be disingenuous. This is clearly meant for big dicks.
That is a weird reply. How are we being disingenuous? This is a contest that is based on what users vote for. Users will be asked to vote for their favorite submission. We can't predict what they are going to vote for.

Everyone has the chance to win. Not everyone will win. The people with the most votes will be the ones that win.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
We can't predict what they are going to vote for.
This is what I'm talking about. You know it's not going to be a person with micropenis. It's not going to be an average one.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is what I'm talking about. You know it's not going to be a person with micropenis. It's not going to be an average one.
We are trying to put together a fun contest with our biggest prizes ever. What is the point of your posts?

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It doesn't appear to be a Beauty Contest of Cocks type thing. It seems like something anyone with originality and/or creativity could win.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It doesn't appear to be a Beauty Contest of Cocks type thing. It seems like something anyone with originality and/or creativity could win.
as it should be

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
I'll hold further commenting until winner is announced. If the guy who wins is muscled, hung, big balls, and handsome/gorgeous, i will rest my case. That will mean it was a beauty / big dick contest all along. I mean look at the example video. Thin/muscled/big dick.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll hold further commenting until winner is announced. If the guy who wins is muscled, hung, big balls, and handsome/gorgeous, i will rest my case. That will mean it was a beauty / big dick contest all along.
If the person has those traits does it matter? It's a contest. If this was a 100m sprint contest would you ask if slow runners have a chance?

AfterHours69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
I'll hold further commenting until winner is announced. If the guy who wins is muscled, hung, big balls, and handsome/gorgeous, i will rest my case. That will mean it was a beauty / big dick contest all along. I mean look at the example video. Thin/muscled/big dick.
At this point, it sounds like you’re just complaining to complain. Have you never heard of a contest before?

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
If the person has those traits does it matter? It's a contest. If this was a 100m sprint contest would you ask if slow runners have a chance?
You're feigning naivity in thinking that this will not become a big dick contest.

nate9696

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nhguy78 while I completely agree with you and you will probably be proven right you are on a site for the large penis support group. My first thought is I am probably not gonna enter this contest either as I am average at best and old with a gut. Yeah I might be jaded as I really feel I got crushed during the cumshot vid contest as I submitted a killer slomo, Hi quality vid that no one else did, I even almost got beat by a vid of a guy riding and rediculous monster dildo that does not belong in a humans a$$ and had no cumshot either. It's just the way it is, people are attacted to the bigger and the better, hopefully who ever wins is not a stuck up, I'm a huge cock monster I'm better that all u little cock........guys

Status
Not open for further replies.