Luca Schaefer-Charlton ( mostlyluca )

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been saying this sort of thing way before he finally made his OF, why would he want to keep the gays around? He seems to enjoy sexual questions from guys or girls, a lot of the gay baiters like Jackson never do that sort of stuff openly on SC/Insta.

I think asking guys to play with your nipples and telling other guys to get in line to give him a BJ sounds at least like he's curious. It's not like I think he's gay because he wore nail varnish once.
Because gay men are often the biggest thirsty group (no offense given I'm a gay male) many influencers try to get as much gay fans as possible to spread their content. Gay men are the loudest fans to hype your stuff. Hell if I were straight and made an OF I'd pander to my gay audience too. Gays are willing to throw money at dick for days.

I wonder if management companies put them up to this. So many influencers coming to OF with same scam. Another influencer I follow has just started an OF. 12 bucks a month. Only has one post that says “first post after 100 subs”. I smell scam.
I think it's because they all were part of the whole "boys of summer" group and they use to aim for young teen fans but now that they are all touching adulthood and starting to actually look like adults they don't have a fall back plan. So OF is the last resort. None of them have any real talent to do things in life. Their entire personality is built on lip singing on tiktok.

They probably didn't think that the gravy train would start to run out of fuel towards adulthood.

Because gay men are often the biggest thirsty group (no offense given I'm a gay male) many influencers try to get as much gay fans as possible to spread their content. Gay men are the loudest fans to hype your stuff. Hell if I were straight and made an OF I'd pander to my gay audience too. Gays are willing to throw money at dick for days.
Honestly I find it kinda weird how gay men are so thirsty and so willing to spend money. Are we just hornier than other people?

I think it's because they all were part of the whole "boys of summer" group and they use to aim for young teen fans but now that they are all touching adulthood and starting to actually look like adults they don't have a fall back plan. So OF is the last resort. None of them have any real talent to do things in life. Their entire personality is built on lip singing on tiktok.

They probably didn't think that the gravy train would start to run out of fuel towards adulthood.
Very true. Do you think they are so naive that they didn’t expect the majority of OF fans were going to be men? Wonder if they thought it would be mainly sugar mamas buying their shit.

It's not worth it until he actually does nudes, if you are happy to pay $50-200 for pictures of stuffed underwear or shirtless pictures, that is fine, and you are getting your moneys worth.

I wouldn't mind paying $30-50 for nudes, but I wouldn't pay that for Instagram 2.0 pictures.

It's not worth it until he actually does nudes, if you are happy to pay $50-200 for pictures of stuffed underwear or shirtless pictures, that is fine, and you are getting your moneys worth.

I wouldn't mind paying $30-50 for nudes, but I wouldn't pay that for Instagram 2.0 pictures.
Exactly

Reactions: Veritiserum
Near the eye. Looks like it. Interesting to see how these idiots going to see themselves in 10 or 15 years with all that shit on their face from when they were young and dumb.
Yeahhh big oof. I stopped following him a while back. Body just isn’t the same covered in ink

• Haha
Reactions: zanny10 and Bigbrew
Yeahhh big oof. I stopped following him a while back. Body just isn’t the same covered in ink
I don’t have a problem with tattoos usually but a face tattoo is moronic. Once only fans stops paying the bills and he blows through all that money on his trips to NYC and etc, I wonder who’s going to hire him with that shit on his face and neck.

Face tats are the worst unless you are some rapper/gang member who doesn't expect to live until their 60s. For some rich white boy like Luca, it seems very dumb. I really hope it's fake for his sake.

Reactions: Bigbrew
I don’t have a problem with tattoos usually but a face tattoo is moronic. Once only fans stops paying the bills and he blows through all that money on his trips to NYC and etc, I wonder who’s going to hire him with that shit on his face and neck.
Oh yeah don’t get me wrong I have a couple tattoos but not on the fade and plus my tattoos have personal meanings and been well thought out before making them permanent part of my body. I don’t think these kids are thinking at all. Just following a fad that will die soon. I look at the island boys and think. Do these morons even see themselves in 10 years ?

Face tats are the worst unless you are some rapper/gang member who doesn't expect to live until their 60s. For some rich white boy like Luca, it seems very dumb. I really hope it's fake for his sake.
I was thinking the same thing. Only people who go face tatts were someone what crazy anyway ie: Mike Tyson post prison. Or the the prison gang member, or MS-13. It’s a fuckin joke now.

Status
Not open for further replies.