Luca Schaefer-Charlton ( mostlyluca )

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 71051641
Idk but I find these DMs from Luca and others (like Jackson Krecioch) so fake. They sound like something some older management dude would write
I totally agree with you, but apart from that, bud you are charging $48, why imagine this or that, just do it, this is not kindergarten and this platform is not Instagram lol. Total bullshit.

Reactions: Bigbrew
I totally agree with you, but apart from that, bud you are charging $48, why imagine this or that, just do it, this is not kindergarten and this platform is not Instagram lol. Total bullshit.
Lol Let us not forget the “(getting comfortable on here)” bullshit in nearly every post he makes.

ill be shocked the day you guys finally come to terms with the fact that you (really) arent getting scammed. you either are a. gullible, or b. you just dont have much self control with this stuff? at this point almost every single thread on this site has mentions of scamming/overcharging. ive noticed a lot of times when people on here get scammed by an influencer, they just flock to their friends onlyfans. as if none have any influence on each other and arent in arms reach. shit, if i could make near 10k by just showing my underwear line and not ruining my digital footprint (entirely) i would too. and so would a lot of us, lets be real. but then after a dissatisfied purchase instead of stopping all communication about the thread, you sit and bump up the thread with more traction, this encourages the cycle that you guys fear! im not saying no one is allowed to complain but we have got to stop throwing around that "scam" word. my advice is look at their friend circle, itll tell you much more about what their onlyfans will be like.

Please tell me this fool didn’t get a face tat… ‍
I never understood why half of ya'll are so pressed with what other people do with their bodies, it's almost as if ya'll think their bodies are made for your entertainment. There's literally nothing wrong with tattoos. I of course wouldn't get a face tattoo and I'm sure his is fake, but a few of these comments are just being salty that he chose to do body art on his body lol.

ill be shocked the day you guys finally come to terms with the fact that you (really) arent getting scammed. you either are a. gullible, or b. you just dont have much self control with this stuff? at this point almost every single thread on this site has mentions of scamming/overcharging. ive noticed a lot of times when people on here get scammed by an influencer, they just flock to their friends onlyfans. as if none have any influence on each other and arent in arms reach. shit, if i could make near 10k by just showing my underwear line and not ruining my digital footprint (entirely) i would too. and so would a lot of us, lets be real. but then after a dissatisfied purchase instead of stopping all communication about the thread, you sit and bump up the thread with more traction, this encourages the cycle that you guys fear! im not saying no one is allowed to complain but we have got to stop throwing around that "scam" word. my advice is look at their friend circle, itll tell you much more about what their onlyfans will be like.
i agree with the first part lol if i had a platform i'd be doing the same shit. every bit of content ive bought from Luca ive loved, even the more expensive things. i don't expect any influencer of his level to go all out either. sure the prices can be better but i mean i cant get mad at him for pricing up higher because SOMEONE probably is paying for it and not even batting and eye at their wallet. if i had even 5 million followers somewhere and someone was willing to buy feet pic for $100, fuck it LOL

Reactions: starplatinum
It's not worth it until he actually does nudes, if you are happy to pay $50-200 for pictures of stuffed underwear or shirtless pictures, that is fine, and you are getting your moneys worth.

I wouldn't mind paying $30-50 for nudes, but I wouldn't pay that for Instagram 2.0 pictures.
right, all about perspective. if you got it, you got it. if you don't and you're expecting more, then don't spend

I've almost lost all interest in him, I thought his OF was going to be amazing. It's been terrible, constant scams.

Agree with both messages here ^ butttt it is much more reasonable to think like say if ofans was to have a decrypt system(that blocks any media downloading/ screenshot(s)/recording…. That way he wouldn’t get leaked and Luca could make his prices very cheap and or reasonable ( if 5 people buy a 12$ video thats already earning him about 45$ I believe bc ofans takes a cut out of it. Just trying to spew some reasoning lol

Also good to note that his way older “AGENTS” are probably egging him on to do the underwear teasing and lewd ppv postings because he is probs paying the agency a cut of his profit too. It’s just so stupid why he can’t run his own page and post what the fans actually want on his terms ; similar to how YouTube creators suffer from all the monetizing rules bullshit

Reactions: zanny10
Agree with both messages here ^ butttt it is much more reasonable to think like say if ofans was to have a decrypt system(that blocks any media downloading/ screenshot(s)/recording…. That way he wouldn’t get leaked and Luca could make his prices very cheap and or reasonable ( if 5 people buy a 12$ video thats already earning him about 45$ I believe bc ofans takes a cut out of it. Just trying to spew some reasoning lol
It's not possible to create a bullet proof DRM that will "protect" the content.

Also good to note that his way older “AGENTS” are probably egging him on to do the underwear teasing and lewd ppv postings because he is probs paying the agency a cut of his profit too. It’s just so stupid why he can’t run his own page and post what the fans actually want on his terms ; similar to how YouTube creators suffer from all the monetizing rules bullshit
i dont think he has agents or people running it, he and i have had some pretty good convo with even back-to-back bi-minutely video responses

i dont think he has agents or people running it, he and i have had some pretty good convo with even back-to-back bi-minutely video responses
I don't think they're managing it. I think they're managing him. Telling him what is okay to post and what's not okay. Same as Mikey Barone, Jackson Krioche, Brandon Rowland and crew. Otherwise I'd say we'd have some content worth the money by now.

I don't think they're managing it. I think they're managing him. Telling him what is okay to post and what's not okay. Same as Mikey Barone, Jackson Krioche, Brandon Rowland and crew. Otherwise I'd say we'd have some content worth the money by now.
i cant speak on the others but i can say that as a vip for Luca, i've shed a few hundreds for some custom content that allowed me to get off a few times (was surprised he was willing to do what i asked). i guess it would nake sense for someone of his status on internet would have someone telling him what not to post completely or small guidance. i can imagine nobody would want this stuff to mess with their other businesses. big influencers dont do onlyfans because they dont want it to mess with their 30k fashionnova deals and i get that.

cant speak on the others tho. im only subbed to mikey outta that list and he's inconsistent as ever so i buy what i can from him honestly, i know he shows full dick on his lives

i cant speak on the others but i can say that as a vip for Luca, i've shed a few hundreds for some custom content that allowed me to get off a few times (was surprised he was willing to do what i asked). i guess it would nake sense for someone of his status on internet would have someone telling him what not to post completely or small guidance. i can imagine nobody would want this stuff to mess with their other businesses. big influencers dont do onlyfans because they dont want it to mess with their 30k fashionnova deals and i get that.

cant speak on the others tho. im only subbed to mikey outta that list and he's inconsistent as ever so i buy what i can from him honestly, i know he shows full dick on his lives
Shows full dick on lives, he's never once done that, something smells fishy, i call BS if anyone saying he's showed his dick

@iamthenithrey
only talking about mikey barone

I've seen Mikey's lives. He's never shown full dick in them. I've seen his dick in leaked content and a few inconsistent things he has done on onlyfans. That's it

Reactions: dablwdakid
Status
Not open for further replies.