Luca Schaefer-Charlton ( mostlyluca )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen Mikey's lives. He's never shown full dick in them. I've seen his dick in leaked content and a few inconsistent things he has done on onlyfans. That's it
nah he did a live with mesh stocking like underwear on, got hard from soft and showed his dick for a total combined time of like 45 seconds. was hot while it lasted. paid like $45 to join tho.

• Love
Reactions: cccmarie
nah he did a live with mesh stocking like underwear on, got hard from soft and showed his dick for a total combined time of like 45 seconds. was hot while it lasted. paid like $45 to join tho.

Seeing through mesh is like licking a window of an ice cream shop. Its just not the same...

Reactions: eaturvegetables
He recently sent out a message saying he's done a nude photoshoot . I'm sure it's going to be expensive .

That being said ,

He does watch this thread.

so I'm sure the chances of anything showing up are 0.
Yup they are getting tipped off on these threads. Another influencer just had all his snaps and OF content taken down on his thread. Wonder if they are getting tipped off by people on here.

He recently sent out a message saying he's done a nude photoshoot . I'm sure it's going to be expensive .

That being said ,

He does watch this thread.

so I'm sure the chances of anything showing up are 0.
It's going to be exactly the same as Zach/Digeos "nude" photoshoot where they find various items to cover themselves.

That guy I was following already had a thread on here with nothing but Insta and snap pics but it was a dead thread for months until he started an OF. Couple of photos leaked and then boom thread got hit with copyright infringement. But he’s no different than Luca and others. Posing completely nude but with his underwear hanging on his dick. It was pretty hot though. And wasn’t ppv.

99% of the time it's the little no life simps who will search social media and other websites for leaks, they will then send it to the creator over OF for a pat on the head. Mark Thomas had a load of guys doing that for him, he would post the screenshots on his Snapchat shouting them out for helping him.

Someone like Luca is not spending all day searching his name up to see if anything leaked, he's big enough to have the simp squad out checking.

Reactions: zanny10 and Bigbrew
Status
Not open for further replies.