Luca Schaefer-Charlton ( mostlyluca )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he being for real or just capping like usual? If anyone has bought pls lmk if it’s worth it
- spelling error .. “foor” instead of “floor”
- how does he do all of that in 2 images?
- he took a pic of himself before jerking off for 38 dollars
- either full of random shit in his pants or he’s probs hiding it

to me, thats def cap

- spelling error .. “foor” instead of “floor”
- how does he do all of that in 2 images?
- he took a pic of himself before jerking off for 38 dollars
- either full of random shit in his pants or he’s probs hiding it

to me, thats def cap
Then again, he’s an “influencer,” I bet he didn’t pay a lot of attention during spelling class

I like how they cover it to bring more attention to it, like “I’m not supposed to be showing this” and then shows it when they do the dance. Also I know that’s supposed to look like a bulge but it really does just look like a sock lol if he was bulging it would move a little.

It's always the same with the clickbait. You can normally tell by the price if it's going to reveal anything or not.

IT’S CAP, HE IS NAKED BUT YOU CANT SEE HIS DICK AS THERE IS A SHAMPOO BOTTLE IN FRONT OF HIS DICK COVERING IT.
Honestly at that point I’d consider reaching out to support or maybe even just straight up unsubscribing and attempting to get my money back or at least making an effort lmao

Says his latest post is a nude. Anyone seen it?
I want to know too… $70 for a underwear pic was final straw and haven’t purchased since. Nothing even in the comments to indicate he has but seeing as creators can delete those it’s also not a good indicator. Also 90+ have purchased and radio silent here

• Wow
Reactions: cccmarie
Honestly at that point I’d consider reaching out to support or maybe even just straight up unsubscribing and attempting to get my money back or at least making an effort lmao
For real... That's like saying "here's a nude" and when you look at the pic they're fully clothed or the pic is shoulders up... Their response is, "well, I'm naked/fully nude under my clothes..." or "I'm nude, you just can't see it"...

So if he charges $800 he definitely nude? Because he charged $90 for a photo and wasn’t nude
Look at previous influencers who have had an OF account and use some common sense, if they are charging $40 for a bulge picture and then charge $40 for a picture claiming to be nude, it's obviously clickbait. When others have finally shown everything it has been for a lot more than the price they were charging for nudes and clickbait pictures.

Reactions: Jelyyykk5
Status
Not open for further replies.