Luca Schaefer-Charlton ( mostlyluca )

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sooner people stop buying, the sooner he actually uploads content we want to see. I wouldn't even mind if he was charging $90 for a picture or video of his dick, but he's not. It's $60 for a bulge or $30 for a picture of a bottle in front of his dick.

Reactions: Jelyyykk5
Ok so he’s starting … no that’s a lie he done been irking me. He doesn’t really seem to be very interesting? Which whatever, he’s cute it’s not like I started to follow for his funny vids or amazing sense of humor, which he doesn’t have lol. But he’s going on all these trips and buying Dior side bags funded by his OF. Which is garbage. We need to stop giving these average ass white boys a platform to scam the shit of everyone and then give them the capacity to live extravagant lives… from scamming regular people mostly whose 60$ For a nothing pic would probably be useful for stuff like food or bills not a pic standing infront of a bottle. Kthxbai

Ok so he’s starting … no that’s a lie he done been irking me. He doesn’t really seem to be very interesting? Which whatever, he’s cute it’s not like I started to follow for his funny vids or amazing sense of humor, which he doesn’t have lol. But he’s going on all these trips and buying Dior side bags funded by his OF. Which is garbage. We need to stop giving these average ass white boys a platform to scam the shit of everyone and then give them the capacity to live extravagant lives… from scamming regular people mostly whose 60$ For a nothing pic would probably be useful for stuff like food or bills not a pic standing infront of a bottle. Kthxbai
ate

In all honesty. They’re caught up living a lifestyle and not planning for their future. I wish them all the best. But like every influencer they run their course and then they have to figure it out. What we see isn’t the reality, it’s what they think we want to see to be jealous. Keep your money until you find something worth it. Until then if we keep paying to be disappointed, we can only blame ourselves. And that’s not the way to live our lives.

In all honesty. They’re caught up living a lifestyle and not planning for their future. I wish them all the best. But like every influencer they run their course and then they have to figure it out. What we see isn’t the reality, it’s what they think we want to see to be jealous. Keep your money until you find something worth it. Until then if we keep paying to be disappointed, we can only blame ourselves. And that’s not the way to live our lives.
I also think it is wild they are doing this whole tour schtick again. Is their life really only about being in front of the 20-30 preteen girls hoping for that awkward cousin hug? Definitely not planning for their future lives. His annoying lip syncing, hair perming, average whiteness is going to run dry very soon. It has happened to all of them.

I also think it is wild they are doing this whole tour schtick again. Is their life really only about being in front of the 20-30 preteen girls hoping for that awkward cousin hug? Definitely not planning for their future lives. His annoying lip syncing, hair perming, average whiteness is going to run dry very soon. It has happened to all of them.
Probably going to turn into another of the Lopez brothers trying to ride this idea that they're still 16 getting younger girls to get their parents to throw money at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.