Luca Schaefer-Charlton ( mostlyluca )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why are you here lmao
I can be here to observe the flapping of the package and not think he is hot lol

If it ever comes down to it...I'll just put a brown bag over his head like they did in the movie "Scary Movie 2" haha

5 bucks for a message? Wtf! Dude isn't even hot
Honestly, I agree. People keep saying "omg he's so hot" but all I see is a generic dude who shows no uniqueness from any other guy who he surrounds himself with. He has the same wannabe thug personality you see from people who come from a suburban life lol.

So it makes sense to you to click on a forum trying to find pictures of a guy you don’t think is hot…right lol
You never had a guy walking past you that caught attention. So first, you catch a glimpse of his package. (Most guys look at cock area first) then scanned the rest of him, and said to yourself "He has a great body (bulge) but the face is a zero, but I will still bone 'em!"

That's exactly what I am thinking about rn. Haha

Honestly, I agree. People keep saying "omg he's so hot" but all I see is a generic dude who shows no uniqueness from any other guy who he surrounds himself with. He has the same wannabe thug personality you see from people who come from a suburban life lol.
I think it's because of all the teasing he's done before he opened his OF, people got horny over him but most like me are over him now, the scammy stuff put me off him.

You never had a guy walking past you that caught attention. So first, you catch a glimpse of his package. (Most guys look at cock area first) then scanned the rest of him, and said to yourself "He has a great body (bulge) but the face is a zero, but I will still bone 'em!"

That's exactly what I am thinking about rn. Haha
First thing I look at is the face, so that’s the clear difference between you and me I guess. Doesn’t make sense to me to initially look at keep coming back and keep commenting to a thread of a guy who hasn’t shown his dick at all unless you find them attractive or you’re just an insufferable troll. But hey all power to ya

I love you all. But let’s keep it clean between us. There’s no need to fight. We are all here to see if rich homie has flipped out the d. sadly, he’s shared more on this tiks and/or toks than he has on his of; until proven guilty. Some of us have spent a lot on nothing so we are frustrated, especially if our per diem can’t cover what rich homie is asking. And some of us have learned our lesson via other’s same mistakes. Let’s be good to each other bc we learn from each other. Peace and love y’all. We don’t need an alien from outer space to attack us so we can be cordial. At the end of the day, we are family and part of the same human race.

I love you all. But let’s keep it clean between us. There’s no need to fight. We are all here to see if rich homie has flipped out the d. sadly, he’s shared more on this tiks and/or toks than he has on his of; until proven guilty. Some of us have spent a lot on nothing so we are frustrated, especially if our per diem can’t cover what rich homie is asking. And some of us have learned our lesson via other’s same mistakes. Let’s be good to each other bc we learn from each other. Peace and love y’all. We don’t need an alien from outer space to attack us so we can be cordial. At the end of the day, we are family and part of the same human race.
EXACTLY!!! y’all really need to keep your anger to yourselves. trust me i had my fair share but the fact that y’all be fighting continuously while others told you to stop when yall didn’t is plain clown shit. i love yall but please just keep this thread about luca instead of yall yapping all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.