Luca Schaefer-Charlton ( mostlyluca )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all think he comes up with this shit on his own? Or if he has a marketing assistant View attachment 74734271
At one point I recieved a strongly worded message after posting on here about how lackluster his account was. I'm still undecided about if it was him or a manager lol.

Let you know for what? If they are so sexy buy the photos why you want someone else to buy them and let you know?
This is an international website. Sometimes what the influencers are asking is double or triple what some of the members make. I know it’s hard to grasp if you live in a first world country where your day begins with snapping your venti Starbucks frap, but we have to keep in mind others that can’t afford the luxuries some of us have. Peace and love y’all.

He small otherwise he would show it he’s fake.
I doubt it's anything to do with that. A guy can have a small dick and still be really attractive. It's more a case of do you want to keep some dignity? He clearly does want to keep his dignity in terms of nudity and how much he reveals. But is losing his integrity as a person for scamming people out of their money. At the end of the day all he has are his looks. When those are gone he's gona have nothing.

Yeah he wants to keep his dignity with all his tattoos lmfao
Tattoos don't mean much. I've met people with no tattoos who are the nicest people around vs. People who have no ink and are the biggest cunts under the sun. As far as I'm concerned, what makes Luca a dick, is for exploiting people knowing he can get money for being a tease. What he does with his body is his own decision at the end of the day.

They have the same marking assistant lol
Lmao. I am not even sure why they need one. Is the concept of salacious pictures for money a hard concept to grasp? Why pay someone to make cringey messages. The reason why people do shit like this is because lonely ass people actually want to be these micro e-celebs "friends" instead of realizing they are just a tool to be used for sexual pleasure. Of course, in their personal life they are more than that, but to the thousands of strangers are the internet they are not. We all would be getting better content if the relationship between a pic seller and buyer was just a simple exchange of goods for currency. Instead, yall lonely asses really think you can be friends with a complete internet stranger. So, now they manipulate the lonely people for more money, and the normal people get screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.