Luca Schaefer-Charlton ( mostlyluca )

Status
Not open for further replies.
His arm is behind his back as he is just making a pose for that particular photo.

But somehow it has turned into "He must be self conscious of his pit crease" Seriously?

It takes just one second to scroll back to previous pages and see him comfortably showing off his arms and chest in many images. You guys need to stop reaching hard for stuff that is not there.

More likely self concious of this
View attachment 86445451
stretching the skin so it doesn't crease in his pit. Look how many photos he lifts his arm or covers it with something.
Not at all. There are dozens of pictures on this thread and outside where he comfortable shows off his arms and chest in a normal position. If it really was an issue, there would be none. Guys do all sorts of weird poses, or flex their arms in different positions all the time. Seriously doubt he has any form of insecurity with his arm pits.

The pic with the female is just two people pressed in close to each other for a photo op. Bit of a reach to try and put 1 and 2 together when its just a normal selfie pic.

Not at all. There are dozens of pictures on this thread and outside where he comfortable shows off his arms and chest in a normal position. If it really was an issue, there would be none. Guys do all sorts of weird poses, or flex their arms in different positions all the time. Seriously doubt he has any form of insecurity with his arm pits.

The pic with the female is just two people pressed in close to each other for a photo op. Bit of a reach to try and put 1 and 2 together when its just a normal selfie pic.
Y’all think he’s insecure of his arm pits?
I thought he was trying to make his shoulders look bigger lol

Reactions: zanny10
With you on that one but only because I was joking.

Why is he putting his arm behind his back?
Look I was just trying to read deeper into it lol.
Y’all think he’s insecure of his arm pits?
I thought he was trying to make his shoulders look bigger lol
Looks like you already knew haha

I’m simply stating what he said. To be fair to you, he did seem to be dodging a lot of the questions oriented toward male attraction. But he said what he said and repeated it many times. I thought it was no bueno to cast doubt on what someone announces their sexuality is.
No this situation is different. Him saying this in front of a paying audience is inherently different from the way he acts in public, around other people, and around his friends. Yes you can rogue that maybe he hasn’t come out to them but, you think they wouldn’t know about him saying he’s bi or whatever on his only fans? He’s just baiting bro. I don’t think he’s homophobic or anything but I think it’s clear he’s baiting for more money.

He went from 8in, 8.5in, 9in, now to 9.5in I’m starting to question if he’s anything above 7.5
What if he got a Swedish penis pump... Like Austin powers book.. Swedish Penis enlargers and me.. it is my bag baby.. WHAT ABOUT THAT hmm?

Wait this makes me curious i don't think he is that big but something tells me his is big if that makes sense lol
I have this theory in my head his bulge pics are fake.. if you notice it looks way too floppy when he moves it around.. definitely stuffed. I'm sure its a decent size tho

Status
Not open for further replies.