Luca Schaefer-Charlton ( mostlyluca )

Status
Not open for further replies.
And already has a body riddled with tatts. Where does a kid his age get the money for all that?
It's not that expensive to get the tats he has, his parents don't have a lot of money as his parent's house is not that big, and he said he likes to buy them things.

He does social media getting paid from TT and doing lives and gets sponsorships, he did those teeth guard things that make your teeth white for almost a full year.

He will be making more money from OF than he has from anything else he's ever done, similar creators have said they are making more from OF than they did from any tour or sponsor such as Brandon Rowlands and Mark Thomas.

Reactions: zanny10
I could be wrong since I'm not subscribed but he definitely said on his snapchat that he had so much content ready for when he got back from vacation. It's still crickets in here though as far as anything new.

I could be wrong since I'm not subscribed but he definitely said on his snapchat that he had so much content ready for when he got back from vacation. It's still crickets in here though as far as anything new.
I think people are catching on and not buying his content. I mean his last 2 posts are $75 and $130. Just laughable

It's pretty simple. He sends out shitty posts for $100 and people still buy it, so of course he isn't going to show more explicit content if he knows he can get away with not doing it and still making easy money

The solution is to stop buying his shitty posts and which will force him to show that stuff for nearly free or to finally start posting the explicit content he's actually promised

I mean thinking about it he’s young and has money flowing in so there’s no real incentive for him to post anything? But I think some people were catching on that hell do a live before a trip to make some extra cash. He seems to be not very ambitious? No attempts to really grow his content from the lame tik tok dances and lip syncing into the camera “seductively”. Eventually people will stop paying for his tease content when they realize it’s all the same. Well just have to see how long he can actually sustain this less than mediocre content level.

Lol he doesn't show much, that's how he's keeping his gay base, by over-charging for claims of nudity but when you buy the ppv the image is nothing new.
By now, it is pretty much a known fact he is baiting. People buying cant complain after knowing how it is by now.

When can we see that dick?
He'll never show it, haha. Ever notice though that the longer he's been on OF, the longer his dick has gotten?:emoji_eggplant: When he first started it was advertised as being 8 inches, then it became 8.5 inches, now apparently it's 9 inches... is 9.5 next? :joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.