Luca Schaefer-Charlton ( mostlyluca )

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does that look so fake to me I can't be the only one
Well maybe that’s why he hasn’t showed it because can’t lol he is a liar and everything about him is fake / scammer idk why people waste money on him, I wouldn’t send this kid a $1 and make him poor so he would ask for $5 just to blow someone lol

Well maybe that’s why he hasn’t showed it because can’t lol he is a liar and everything about him is fake / scammer idk why people waste money on him, I wouldn’t send this kid a $1 and make him poor so he would ask for $5 just to blow someone lol
starve him out, scorched earth style. love it

why does that look so fake to me I can't be the only one
I don't think it's fake, I think some of them stuff but on his live and in his tiktoks he's always looked pretty big unless he stuffs daily. I do think Luca scams with his misleading titles but I think the bulge is 100
% real.

I don't think it's fake, I think some of them stuff but on his live and in his tiktoks he's always looked pretty big unless he stuffs daily. I do think Luca scams with his misleading titles but I think the bulge is 100
% real.
I believe in Santa & the Easter bunny also

% real.
I think he’s probably big, that I agree with. But the shape is off in that pic and several others.

Status
Not open for further replies.