Luca Schaefer-Charlton ( mostlyluca )

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think if your dick was that big you’d show it off lol but he doesn’t do that
That doesn't make sense unless he's an idiot. He's getting a load of people paying him for bulge pictures, why would he show everything right now? I think he will eventually show it once the people stop buying his Instagram 2.0 pictures and I would do the same if I was him.

Most OF creators will do this and after a year they finally show it once people stop paying for underwear pictures.

We all want to see it, but he's running a business, he's not doing this as a hobby or because he's bored or he wants to give back to the fans like Oliver Moy claims.

Ok so he’s starting … no that’s a lie he done been irking me. He doesn’t really seem to be very interesting? Which whatever, he’s cute it’s not like I started to follow for his funny vids or amazing sense of humor, which he doesn’t have lol. But he’s going on all these trips and buying Dior side bags funded by his OF. Which is garbage. We need to stop giving these average ass white boys a platform to scam the shit of everyone and then give them the capacity to live extravagant lives… from scamming regular people mostly whose 60$ For a nothing pic would probably be useful for stuff like food or bills not a pic standing infront of a bottle. Kthxbai
Facts

Reactions: brnguy
Status
Not open for further replies.