Luke dandy straight lad on instagram touting his of

Im not being funny, why wouldn’t you at least clear the floor before taking the pic?!

I get some people are hoarders but come on, you’re charging people to look at pictures of actual FILTH

Reactions: GayLadUK
I’ve never met any guy who wants like that

I’ve never met a guy whose face and cock look completely different in almost every picture that’s posted ... sometimes it cut, sometimes it’s not - sometimes it’s proper girthy, sometimes it’s not

Im not being funny, why wouldn’t you at least clear the floor before taking the pic?!

I get some people are hoarders but come on, you’re charging people to look at pictures of actual FILTH
I’ve seen tidier looking houses in Chernobyl.

Can you o

does anyone have any of his content to share?
He’s a bit of a scammer. Paid £20 for most of his photos and vids and he only sent half of what he promised. However what he did send was amazing. Mostly with his gf but still. Also watch out, he’s sent me messages a couple of times begging for a tenner so he can buy food, but got plenty of nice clothes and watches on his insta.
He’s a bit of a scammer. Paid £20 for most of his photos and vids and he only sent half of what he promised. However what he did send was amazing. Mostly with his gf but still. Also watch out, he’s sent me messages a couple of times begging for a tenner so he can buy food, but got plenty of nice clothes and watches on his insta.
Can you send me some of the photos or videoes he sent you of his girlfriend? Would be appreciated