Luke dandy straight lad on instagram touting his of

EXACTLY THIS ... 30k followers and only 5/15 comments per post?! Shame those Russian bots can’t comment after you’ve paid so much for them to follow you
Oh tell me about it. You can see the fake profiles. I scrolled fast and hard through his followers, harder than I would if I was a contestant on the Wheel Of Fortune. Choosing randomly profiles of his followers to look at. It was just bot after bot after bot.

He once posted a vid on Twitter of him wanking on a train. He was claiming it was him. So I reported it to the UK transport police. After it being investigated it turned out it was him at all. He was bullshitting as per usual. Then the video was taken down.

Oh tell me about it. You can see the fake profiles. I scrolled fast and hard through his followers, harder than I would if I was a contestant on the Wheel Of Fortune. Choosing randomly profiles of his followers to look at. It was just bot after bot after bot.

He once posted a vid on Twitter of him wanking on a train. He was claiming it was him. So I reported it to the UK transport police. After it being investigated it turned out it was him at all. He was bullshitting as per usual. Then the video was taken down.
Sorry. Typo.

*It turned out it WASN’T him.

Reactions: bigdave6536
Sorry. Typo.

*It turned out it WASN’T him.

Truly tragic... also - quite bitchy here - the vids on Twitter of him fucking the girls, they don’t appear to be making too much noise... maybe he needs an A-Z to find the spots?

Reactions: Gjn77