Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

Gorgeous gifs, as always!
CONFETTI features, as a gay couple, Jason Watkins & Vincent Franklin playing wedding planners hired to help three straight couples (including Robert Webb as a nudist) who are competing to win a house in a bridal magazine contest. The 2006 mockumentary, permitted online for free streaming at VK.com since 2013, is linked on the blog page:
Robert Webb, Jason Watkins & Vincent Franklin in 'Confetti' (2006)

JasonWATKINS-Confetti.png

VincentFRANKLIN-Confetti.png

Webb-sits1.gif

CONFETTI-stars.png

Oh, and THE STEPFATHER is also online for free: The STEPFATHER

George Taylor, Eric Klotzsch, Michal Grabowski in You & I
View attachment 75357411View attachment 75357421
YOU & I is still online for free streaming, linked from the blog page:

YOU & I (2014)

YOU & I
TV-MA | 79min | LGBTQ, Drama, Romance | 2014
In German, English & Polish with English subtitles
IMDb: "Three immature guys drive around a remote region of Germany, fooling around and taking photographs."
Writer/Director: Nils Bökamp
Starring: ★ George TaylorMichal GrabowskiEric Klotzsch

George & Michal:
AVvXsEjfHjUkmb51thsBumjhpw3zlGrWy90B6KciD_6A6aUxSw-VOmiuDxp-u5EEKAA8wasTML3e5opEPiLlIxC5pf5QeqyM1uAaihqONTVG1c068URfhJDgVWIXy3OdOa8N6qwaROkLntnkF-xtfwTPZnU0ssIyzzvoyQKVxuO7Ue7aDOMqqiFLIVWv10LdTw

And Eric:
AVvXsEhNCmY5mH8Bq78nB7l4QMKfBCtrcGScNpnEzEZftWtnLCsCMukUXQgAOX-ulIOd7rgms8Isw0OHh8yIzD1ZPPEUDbLj2HnrQhYFSrSXaOWz1d9s82lVxGqH46N9Niz0mr_fnY_GXzeaqeYl3m8go1xJ8NIHbKg5swcUX9yKbDXBtSQuEv5zMBsJ8b1gWw

Klotzsch-You.and.I.gif

KILL YOUR DARLINGS is currently online for free streaming (but availability varies from month to month),
linked from The Life and Times of Allen Ginsberg / Kill Your Darlings

In addition to pix & gifs from KYD (mostly reblogged from old tumblr posts), like...
kyd-2.gif

...the blog entry also includes several nude shots of the real Mr. Ginsberg,
like this one with his partner, poet Peter Orlovsky:
allen.ginsberg-10.jpg

(And there's also a frontal shot of Daniel Radcliffe if you want to see how they compare...)