Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

Jeff Conaway in Covergirl
View attachment 102805981
I need your Sweet Inspiration...
I had no idea Jeff Conway had given a full frontal flash, so there was no choice but to add a blog entry:
Jeff Conaway in COVERGIRL & ALMOST PREGNANT ...

Jeff.Conaway-COVERGIRL.png

... including also his partial butt-cheek exposure in ALMOST PREGNANT (1992) ...
JeffConaway-AlmostPregnant.png

ALMOST PREGNANT is currently available for free streaming (link on the blog, but I don't
know for how long), and it also features 2 actors I'd never heard of: John Calvin...
JohnCalvin-Almost.Pregnant.png

and Christopher Michael Moore...
ChristopherMichaelMoore-AlmostPregnant.png

Reactions: WhetWillie
not dane, watch it again. its another guy
This was not my assessment.

"The Harry Potter star received a lot less attention for his next risqué career move: an explicit sex scene with Dane DeHaan in the 2013 indie film Kill Your Darlings, in which Radcliffe played Beat poet Allen Ginsberg and DeHaan portrayed Lucien Carr. Granted, some of the more graphic moments didn’t make the final version. (“I cut three penises out of the movie,” director John Krokidas told Entertainment Weekly in 2014.) Nevertheless, Radcliffe was willing to go all out — as evidenced by a hilarious story that Krokidas recently told Vulture as part of the site’s fascinating roundup of interviews with directors about filming love scenes."

Here’s How Committed Daniel Radcliffe Is to Nude Scenes

This was not my assessment.

"The Harry Potter star received a lot less attention for his next risqué career move: an explicit sex scene with Dane DeHaan in the 2013 indie film Kill Your Darlings, in which Radcliffe played Beat poet Allen Ginsberg and DeHaan portrayed Lucien Carr. Granted, some of the more graphic moments didn’t make the final version. (“I cut three penises out of the movie,” director John Krokidas told Entertainment Weekly in 2014.) Nevertheless, Radcliffe was willing to go all out — as evidenced by a hilarious story that Krokidas recently told Vulture as part of the site’s fascinating roundup of interviews with directors about filming love scenes."

Here’s How Committed Daniel Radcliffe Is to Nude Scenes
Dane DeHaan is the costar but not the the actor in that scene. It was Olen (Olin) Holmes. Credited as such here on AZ Nude: OLEN HOLM NUDE

Excerpt from an Australian online article on Radcliff where Radcliffe mentions Olin being brought in for that scene:

Attachments

Reactions: H0rngry
Michael B. Silver in Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday
View attachment 102890921

RE: Michael B. SILVER
"According to director Adam Marcus, he was extremely enthusiastic about being naked in Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday (1993). Even though it was freezing, he apparently had a blast," about which Michael himself observed: "The first ten minutes naked were very weird/surreal and, btw, it was damn cold!"

✰StarGazing: P-T
MICHAEL.B.SILVER-JasonGoesToHell.png

Update:
michael.b.silver-adult.jpg