Bullshit, Marc is straight and has a girlfriend.
Dude, both his and Conrad's threads are full of heir sex scenes.
And no straight man ever has anything sexual with men ;) Doing so just for fun or "gay for pay" is just bs thhey created to preserve their status of being "straight"

Simon Thies is really hot and there is something about his chest, like it's packed but not too much. He's quite a contestant but major BUT for me. He's not marc_222 lol.
i know, no one will ever be. Marc had that Clark Kent / Superman vibe that really makes me lose my mind whenever i find it in someone

Reactions: StrayDemon
Dude, both his and Conrad's threads are full of heir sex scenes.
And no straight man ever has anything sexual with men ;) Doing so just for fun or "gay for pay" is just bs thhey created to preserve their status of being "straight"
I think you're sorely mistaken about the Marc we're talking about.

We have to keep this thread alive Come on Marc is for me, the perfect man. A nerdy hunk with a such a yummy cock and his feet I just want to be covered by his cum. I mean look at him. Who can resist
yeah he's actually perfect. we were lucky he loved to share his orgasms with the world and for free.. that's true charm

yeah he's actually perfect. we were lucky he loved to share his orgasms with the world and for free.. that's true charm
That‘s what makes him so sexy, he doesn’t do it for the money.