Mark Wahlberg

B_JasonDawgxxx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think Mark ins't dwarf - 5'8 is an average height - but being homophobic I don't think he is... Well, that's your point of view.. and were all respect that.[/quo

You should really do your research here. Mark was arrested for throwing rocks at african american teenagers and calling them the N word. He was also aressted for beating up an asian man and blinding him in one eye. Also while using raciel slurs.

He also supported rapper Shabba Ranks after he said gays should be crucified. Mark was offered the role in brokeback mountain and said he couldnt do that kind of stuff.

Id say he is a homophobe and at 5ft6 he may not be a dwarf. But he is far from a man that should be admired by gay men.

Click here For Marks Past

Last edited:

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think Mark ins't dwarf - 5'8 is an average height - but being homophobic I don't think he is... Well, that's your point of view.. and were all respect that.[/quo

You should really do your research here. Mark was arrested for throwing rocks at african american teenagers and calling them the N word. He was also aressted for beating up an asian man and blinding him in one eye. Also while using raciel slurs.

He also supported rapper Shabba Ranks after he said gays should be crucified. Mark was offered the role in brokeback mountain and said he couldnt do that kind of stuff.

Id say he is a homophobe and at 5ft6 he may not be a dwarf. But he is far from a man that should be admired by gay men.

Click here For Marks Past

Wow, you're the best dude! Thanks for the past info....Yayy!